Any word on the Nike Free 5.0 that supposedly release tomorrow?

I know someone already said they customized some shox, but has anyone done this and received the shoes already? If so, how close is the shade of orange to ours? I have a customized pair of shox in another tab, but won't even consider putting them in my cart unless the orange is close.

Reactions: 1 person
I know someone already said they customized some shox, but has anyone done this and received the shoes already? If so, how close is the shade of orange to ours? I have a customized pair of shox in another tab, but won't even consider putting them in my cart unless the orange is close.

Usually resembles clemson or florida orange.

Make sure the color is "bright citrus". If its "total orange" or really any other Nike orange, its going to be closer to Clemson, Florida, Etc.

Just for the record, I love Nike and I am not apologizing.

I also may or may not have a quiz scheduled for my students at 10 am to allow myself the chance to get an order in for these...

I like Nike's apparel better than I like their shoes, esp. for long distance running purposes.

Well, looks like I got screwed by academy. Their system is still messed up and showing them in stock :crazy: ... Just had them reverse the payment. So, if anyone finds them back in stock in a 9.5 please post in this thread. Thanks.

Yeah I got mine in today thanks ebay. GBO4LIFE!!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍

Attachments

• 20150819_173913.jpg
    20150819_173913.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 4
I wish my feet weren't so damn small and someone could use an 8.5. I'd let mine go for $150 in a heartbeat. I literally only wear tennis shoes for working out so these are pointless for me other than as a collectors item. At $110 they ain't worth the sentiment of collecting them.

I wish my feet weren't so damn small and someone could use an 8.5. I'd let mine go for $150 in a heartbeat. I literally only wear tennis shoes for working out so these are pointless for me other than as a collectors item. At $110 they ain't worth the sentiment of collecting them.

I'm sure someone's wife/girlfriend would like them :)

As a fellow vol fan and not one of the trolls on ebay trying to make a buck off fans. Also you not wanting them, reselling them for the same price and making them pay the shipping for them would be the thing to do, but I guess not.

You got it wrong. See, I love the shoes and will wear them every game day. I actually called Eastbay at 3am, 9am, and 9:55am to make sure I got my pair. But if dude said "I'll give you $500 for them"....I'd be back to wearing those Adidas team shoes realllll quick. Even at $500, I'd have a hard time selling. My comfort zone is probably closer to a $1,000. That's how much I like the shoes. So no, I'm not selling them for $150.

As a fellow vol fan and not one of the trolls on ebay trying to make a buck off fans. Also you not wanting them, reselling them for the same price and making them pay the shipping for them would be the thing to do, but I guess not.

I sold mine for 80% more than what I paid for them. You must hate America

You got it wrong. See, I love the shoes and will wear them every game day. I actually called Eastbay at 3am, 9am, and 9:55am to make sure I got my pair. But if dude said "I'll give you $500 for them"....I'd be back to wearing those Adidas team shoes realllll quick. Even at $500, I'd have a hard time selling. My comfort zone is probably closer to a $1,000. That's how much I like the shoes. So no, I'm not selling them for $150.

There will be more released so the value won't be worth a $1000 when someone can go down the road and pay $110.

I should have bought 10 pairs and sold them. I did buy 1 for myself tho from their website when they came out.

VN Store

Back