Any word on the Nike Free 5.0 that supposedly release tomorrow?

IDK Adidas hires 11 years olds and Nike 10 year olds ?

New Balance is still made in the USA in the Boston area. They also do excellent width sizing that the others so not seem to care about.

My experience in running shoes is reflected in my visit to an Asics shoe store. When nothing fit, the sales rep stated flatly that "we don't cater to your size". To which I replied that my money does not cater to them!

Reactions: 1 person
New Balance is still made in the USA in the Boston area. They also do excellent width sizing that the others so not seem to care about.

My experience in running shoes is reflected in my visit to an Asics shoe store. When nothing fit, the sales rep stated flatly that "we don't cater to your size". To which I replied that my money does not cater to them!

Lol wtf is wrong with your foot if you can't fit into an Asics?!? What size shoe do you wear?!

I'm not really even all that worried about it as long as I get my money refunded. I'd made my peace with the fact that I wasn't going to be able to get these, and yesterday was just kind of a shot in the dark. I knew other people had said Academy had given them problems, so I kind of saw this coming.

Got ebay my friend you'll pay more they have them... I bought my Nikes on Ebay

Size 14s...

goteem.jpg

You gotta want em pretty bad to go the eBay route

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing any more? I went on the Nike Store and customized a pair of Shox...

Can't post the link, I'm using safari on a iPad and when I try to attach an image it closes the browser.:unsure:

I was at open practice last night and seen a guy sitting alone and had a sweet pair of nikes. They were Tennessee Orange and white. I ask where he got them and said he was a recruiting assistant and got them from university. They looked very clean with no checker boards on back and bigger Nike swoosh. I wished I had a picture to show. I would like to id my own Nike's but did for the 05 season and they looked like Florida Orange.

I just got an enail from Lids. It said:

Unfortunately some item(s) on your order are no longer in stock and will not be shipped. You will only be charged for the items that have shipped.

So, I am not sure if I will end up getting mine. I am leaning towards no.

Only certain, very expensive, modes of New Balance are made in the USA. The rest are made in Asia just like all the others.

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing any more? I went on the Nike Store and customized a pair of Shox...

Can't post the link, I'm using safari on a iPad and when I try to attach an image it closes the browser.:unsure:

From what I saw Nike should have more in about 7-10 days. Academy sporting goods has every size online but sizes 10 and 13.

Only certain, very expensive, modes of New Balance are made in the USA. The rest are made in Asia just like all the others.

Yeah, the only one we sell that is made in America is the 990. Retail $150. Don't let the tag on the box fool you.

I just got an enail from Lids. It said:

Unfortunately some item(s) on your order are no longer in stock and will not be shipped. You will only be charged for the items that have shipped.

So, I am not sure if I will end up getting mine. I am leaning towards no.

I received the exact same email from them a few days ago. I contacted customer service and they replied saying that if/when they get back in stock, we still will not get them unless we place another order. So basically, our orders have been cancelled it sounds like.

Luckily, I should have some on their way from Nike.com

So, my wife just ordered me a pair of these in 9.5 from academy as a surprise... Does this academy screw up mean I won't be getting them? :banghead2:

VN Store

Back