Antifa Nashville

Yeah, that's great and all except for the fact that when she dumps you she will keep the ring. Not smart.

Any dude who lets a chick keep the ring should have gender reassignment surgery because they are a $^#$%.

A man who doesn't masturbate should never be trusted because that man is a liar.

Sorry, I can't hear you due to your flamboyance being so loud. "Look at me! I'm so successful and make so much money, yet I'm going to give my girlfriend a ring that someone else paid for because it's sentimental." That's rich.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry, I can't hear you due to your flamboyance being so loud. "Look at me! I'm so successful and make so much money, yet I'm going to give my girlfriend a ring that someone else paid for because it's sentimental." That's rich.

Only flamboyant cuss in this conversation is the one who claims to never tug the monkey.

And it's fiance, basement dweller. Get it right.

Reactions: 3 people
Any dude who lets a chick keep the ring should have gender reassignment surgery because they are a $^#$%.

The engagement ring, yeah. That's actually a "conditional gift" based on fullfilling the promise to marry.

The wedding ring? Legally, it's hers as is yours if she gave you one.

From what I read in the paper, the anarchists et al. showed up with homemade shields and hockey sticks while the visiting team brought baseball bats and guns. The cops stayed between the groups and the anarchists eventually abandoned the field.

From what I read in the paper, the anarchists et al. showed up with homemade shields and hockey sticks while the visiting team brought baseball bats and guns. The cops stayed between the groups and the anarchists eventually abandoned the field.

When do beatings start?

VN Store

Back