Antifa Nashville

Are these people anti first amendment?...fascism?...fire arms?

I hope the "rednecks" and antifa idiots beat the hell out of each other. Don't even care who wins.

The social media echo chamber & cable news have destroyed rational political discourse in this country.

If you can't see how stupid this all is, if you're thinking "hey, now's my chance to be a badass," maybe you need to catch a bat to the back of the head.

Edit: Also, if I see any of my employees duking it out for either side at one of these, I'm firing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Wish I could be there protesting alongside them.

Do you even know what ANTIFA is?

Some angry redneck would roll you up and make you look like a s*** stained pilsbury dough boy ..... they'd steal your bike and pee in your camelback .... do yourself a favor.... stay the hell out of Nashville..... like forever.... don't ever come here.... ever

Reactions: 3 people
I hope the "rednecks" and antifa idiots beat the hell out of each other. Don't even care who wins.

The social media echo chamber & cable news have destroyed rational political discourse in this country.

If you can't see how stupid this all is, if you're thinking "hey, now's my chance to be a badass," maybe you need to catch a bat to the back of the head.

Edit: Also, if I see any of my employees duking it out for either side at one of these, I'm firing them.

Well aren't you the hard ass? Lighten up Mr. Serious

Actually you should care if you love your country or like freedom

Antifa are communists, hell bent on anarchy

Reactions: 2 people
Too bad I have to work to do my part to pay for these worthless pieces of craps foodstamps and obamacare. I would love to head down there

Reactions: 1 person
Actually you should care if you love your country or like freedom

Antifa are communists, hell bent on anarchy

I don't care. Let the states handle Antifa. Cops, Nat'l guard. We've got a president who made the case that our country wasn't special anymore...and I believe him.

Reactions: 3 people
He's right. **** both of these groups. The "patriots" are just brown shirt wannabes.

:ermm: Don't think you actually know what those were.

Pop Quiz: How many patriots employed brown shirt tactics at Democrat campaign rallies? How many Antifa types did the same at Republican rallies?

No worries I'll drop the lowest grade so you can pass.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back