Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

How awesome if the black community woke up and realized that Trump has more of their interests at heart than the entirety of the Democrat party.
Democratic Party would be finished if that happened. I hope it does. I’ve never seen public racism like I’ve seen in the days since Kanye left the White House. Lemon and other CNN goons as well as MSNBC were straight up racist in that criticism. Now we have edited videos trying to manipulate voters. Wake up people!

Praising a President from Ohio for being the one to finally defeat a great General that nobody in the Union could stop until that point?

He also praised McKinley, Neil Armstrong and the Wright Brothers. Shall we infer some racist attitudes from Trump because he only mentioned white people?
Any coincidence that he praised a white astronaut for conquering space, which just happens to be black????

Did anyone else just catch the joke of an interview with the President on 60 Minutes?

Leslie Stahl wouldn't hardly let him get a word in.

I don't have a problem with history, but what purpose did it serve to bring it up in a campaign style speech?
It's the truth and he was a great general. If he would not have mentioned grants affinity for ETOH, the press would have said he supports alcoholism.... I'm just guessing that's the spin they'd put on it.

It's the truth and he was a great general. If he would not have mentioned grants affinity for ETOH, the press would have said he supports alcoholism.... I'm just guessing that's the spin they'd put on it.
Sure thing Nurse. If he wouldn't have mentioned Grants alcoholism the media would say Trump supports alcoholism. That's crazy but with talk like that you're sure to find a nice Redhat man.

Sure thing Nurse. If he wouldn't have mentioned Grants alcoholism the media would say Trump supports alcoholism. That's crazy but with talk like that you're sure to find a nice Redhat man.

What makes you think she wants a man you sexist . That was a very non liberal thing to say. I think you need to search your inner liberal and become one with it again.

VN Store

Back