Anti-Trump Hysteria and Silliness

See edit.

He was a good General in all aspects. That's why his campaigns are studied even to this day by military historians. He made mistakes, see Picket's Charge as one of the major ones, but overall taking the fight to the enemy likely prolonged the Civil War a couple of years.

Look, there are several "enemies" of America that historians could and should respect and study. Rommel for example. Heinz Guderian is another. Vo Nguyen Giap is one. Georgy Zhukov is another. Geronimo is one that gave the US Army fits for many years. J.E.B. Stuart and Stonewall Jackson are two exceptional Confederate commanders that should be studied.

One needs to have an unbiased view of military history to say "yeah, these were great Generals because of X, Y and Z." Even you can see the media is trying to drudge up views of racism by omitting portions of Trump's speech.

He was a good General in all aspects. That's why his campaigns are studied even to this day by military historians. He made mistakes, see Picket's Charge as one of the major ones, but overall taking the fight to the enemy likely prolonged the Civil War a couple of years.

Look, there are several "enemies" of America that historians could and should respect and study. Rommel for example. Heinz Guderian is another. Vo Nguyen Giap is one. Georgy Zhukov is another. Geronimo is one that gave the US Army fits for many years. J.E.B. Stuart and Stonewall Jackson are two exceptional Confederate commanders that should be studied.

One needs to have an unbiased view of military history to say "yeah, these were great Generals because of X, Y and Z." Even you can see the media is trying to drudge up views of racism by omitting portions of Trump's speech.

I agree with you on all except the last sentence. I would have prefered you left that out, but otherwise a good response. I didn't see it; therefore, it would be an uninformed opinion.

I agree with you on all except the last sentence. I would have prefered you left that out, but otherwise a good response. I didn't see it; therefore, it would be an uninformed opinion.
I think it is the same thing Cuomo does with just about every trump speech actually. Tear it apart and use what serves the narrative at the time.

I would prefer the media like NBC put everything in context if they are going to report it. Trump was actually saying Grant was a great General. Did that come across?

He'll say & do anything stoopid if it's against Trump to jack up his low rating CNN show. What a dickwad.

LOL so now Trump doesn’t have to say anything he just looks like he has racist thoughts .... and liberals wonder why they get tagged as being , saying and acting crazy. Your media isn’t helping that argument at all . That’s probably about the most stupid thing a talking head could have said .

VN Store

Back