Another reason to love Bray

Gator H8R

Give Him Six!!!
After the INT when he made the tackle, first thing said to CDD was "coach that was a pretty good tackle, wasnt it?"

Some may say he needs to be concerned about throwing the INT, I see it the other way. I love how the kid can bounce back and not let mistakes get in his head.

I have very high hopes for this kid the next few years.

Reactions: 28 people
Funny, Cutler made a tackle yesterday on a pick he threw and broke his thumb. Glad Tyler didnt re-injure his!! Was a good tackle though.

Lol, I've been saying that since I saw him in the spring game before the 2010 season. He throws it with confidence every single time. He is physically capable of hitting any pass, so even if a pass is risky, if there's an opening, he'll try for it.

Tyler is gonna make a lot of plays, and throw a few pics. But he isn't gonna be a head case because of it. Hoping for health for he and Hunter next year.

Reactions: 1 person
I was in the corner of the end zone right where he made the tackle, you could hear it from the 3rd row. It was the biggest hit by a UT player this year lol.

wesrucker:

Dooley tried to yell at Bray after an INT, and Bray wanted to brag to Dooley about his "awesome tackle." "Can we talk about the throw?"

Reactions: 4 people
That's Bray's way of saying "I'm about to go for a full drive in clutch time, so don't sweat it."

Reactions: 2 people
I can actually picture Dooley and Bray on the sideline in the 4th and being behind by a score and Dooley is freaking out and Bray just smiles, throws his hands up and says "Relax DD, I got your back, we'll make it"

Id like to know what their conversation was after the td to tie it. DD said something to TB on the sideline that was caught on camera.

Im guessing it was "Rogers saved our butts.......better buy him a pizza"

Either that or "Ron Mexico is a Douche"

What did Dooley say after the second INT? "where was the tackle on that one?" lol

I think this kid is fixing to blow our record books out of the water. He has a lot of moxy. If we can get the players around him (line, rb) he will have us back where we are supposed to be.

VN Store

Back