Another reason to love Bray

:nono:
Hold on trying to get the link.

320635_10150960948920161_71979030160_21634672_155847852_n.jpg

Bottom right hand corner....only see two fingers then the bird.:nono:

Reactions: 2 people
I think this kid is fixing to blow our record books out of the water. He has a lot of moxy. If we can get the players around him (line, rb) he will have us back where we are supposed to be.

I think you're right. NExt season with a healthy Hunter, Rogers, Arnett, Dallas, and the possible incoming freshmen WR's, Bray should shatter Peyton Mannings single season passing yardage record.

Take the picture posted above and zoom in on Bray's hand. His third knuckle (middle) will come into view, and it doesn't line up with the finger in the air. It does look like he is throwing the bird, but he isn't. His middle finger is hidden IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if he did it on purpose though.

I remember when Todd Helton was UT's QB and him laying out a kid that had a pick on him , i love that.

Take the picture posted above and zoom in on Bray's hand. His third knuckle (middle) will come into view, and it doesn't line up with the finger in the air. It does look like he is throwing the bird, but he isn't. His middle finger is hidden IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if he did it on purpose though.

....nope...pretty sure that's a middle finger my friend. It's okay to admit it....he already gets away with smoking weed...an "F U" won't hurt.

VN Store

Back