Android

E-Tizzle

WWG1WGA
This thread is for discussing the Android OS and its powered devices.

The trolling and bickering in the iPhone vs. Droid thread got old, so here's one for Android discussions (not for you to troll, govols/cc).

Happy postings :good!:

Love android for the simple fact i was late to the game and had just got a smart phone only 8 months ago. I have never even touched an iphone.

This thread is for discussing the Android OS and its powered devices.

The trolling and bickering in the iPhone vs. Droid thread got old, so here's one for Android discussions (not for you to troll, govols/cc).

Happy postings :good!:

I'm not trolling. Making this thread would be though. Have at it.

Anyone running a unique ROM? Favorites?

On the DX I tried a handful, but ended up running a vanilla Gingerbread-based ROM and theming the heck out of it with various launchers and Widget Locker.

Currently on the Galaxy Nexus. Aside from being impressed by stock ICS, I absolutely love TranQuil Ice 7. I've tried a few others, but didn't like them nearly as much. I haven't played with any of the CyanogenMod 9 nightlies, but will definitely give it a go when a stable RC is released.

You just never ****ing stop do you

You misinterpreted. I was saying droid guys have at it in their thread. It could be conceived that it was started to somehow get me to say something but I won't bite. I wasn't trolling before btw in the other thread.

What you are doing is trolling. I understand you probably have the same misunderstanding of this term much like "gimmicky".

Reactions: 1 person
You misinterpreted. I was saying droid guys have at it in their thread. It could be conceived that it was started to somehow get me to say something but I won't bite. I wasn't trolling before btw in the other thread.

Delusions of grandeur.

That's why I said what I said in the OP. You have nothing to contribute to this thread, so feel free to either lurk quietly or simply go away.

When has anybody attempted to talk about android updates & such? Never.

When anyone mentions anything about Android in the vs thread, you come riding in crying about how Iphone is the greatest crap. Its old, you have been doing it for months.

Reactions: 1 person
So why did Android decide to change the Android Market's name to Google Play Store? How about a real update?

VN Store

Back