Anarchy In Portland

Oregon Governor's Wife says she is a mentally-ill alcoholic, days after nepotism scandal exploded over her being given official job and police detail while facing bullying accusations​

The wife of Oregon governor Tina Kotek has claimed she's a mentally-ill alcoholic amid a growing nepotism scandal that has seen the Democrat's ethics questioned.

Aimee Kotek Wilson announced on Tuesday that she is in recovery from alcoholism but did not specify what kind of mental illness she lives with, as reported by Oregon Live.

'I share this information about myself now, and have in the past, in the hopes it will make a difference and reduce stigma,' Wilson said in a statement.

Wilson's comments come as news organizations have been questioning her new role in Kotek's administration, which includes a security detail while she attends events on the governor's behalf. The funds to pay for the extra security will come out of the existing governor's budget.

1711580903245.png
The wife of Oregon governor Tina Kotek, Aimee Kotek Wilson, announced on Tuesday that she is in recovery from alcoholism

1711580969187.png
The couple is seen with vice president Kamala Harris and her husband Doug Emhoff

Oregon Governor's Wife says she is a mentally-ill alcoholic, days after nepotism scandal exploded over her being given official job and police detail while facing bullying accusations​

The wife of Oregon governor Tina Kotek has claimed she's a mentally-ill alcoholic amid a growing nepotism scandal that has seen the Democrat's ethics questioned.

Aimee Kotek Wilson announced on Tuesday that she is in recovery from alcoholism but did not specify what kind of mental illness she lives with, as reported by Oregon Live.

'I share this information about myself now, and have in the past, in the hopes it will make a difference and reduce stigma,' Wilson said in a statement.

Wilson's comments come as news organizations have been questioning her new role in Kotek's administration, which includes a security detail while she attends events on the governor's behalf. The funds to pay for the extra security will come out of the existing governor's budget.

View attachment 630058
The wife of Oregon governor Tina Kotek, Aimee Kotek Wilson, announced on Tuesday that she is in recovery from alcoholism

View attachment 630059
The couple is seen with vice president Kamala Harris and her husband Doug Emhoff

Is that not two dudes and two chicks?

VN Store

Back