America's Got Talent 2014

Really surprised Franco won that. As soon as him and Emily were the final two i was like "well ****, another damn singer". Very glad to see him win it. 3 or 4 of them were worthy imo.

I'm happy with it. I think 4 of the top 6 all deserved it.

Besides Miguel what was the rest of your top 4?

Really surprised Franco won that. As soon as him and Emily were the final two i was like "well ****, another damn singer". Very glad to see him win it. 3 or 4 of them were worthy imo.

I'll bite, who were the 4 worthy?

The one I was really rooting for made it top 3 so if that's all I get then I'm cool with it.

Seriously?! Who saw Mat Franco winning that? I sure as heck didn't expect that. I'm glad he did though because I think Emily will do fine on her own. Super hard for magic acts to be just about anywhere but Vegas.

Besides Miguel what was the rest of your top 4?

I'll bite, who were the 4 worthy?

The one I was really rooting for made it top 3 so if that's all I get then I'm cool with it.

Seriously?! Who saw Mat Franco winning that? I sure as heck didn't expect that. I'm glad he did though because I think Emily will do fine on her own. Super hard for magic acts to be just about anywhere but Vegas.

Franco, West, Acro Army

Finally got to see the finale. Very surprised Franco won it, he was slow for me at times. I really thought acroarmy would win as they put on a show/performance with their act, and it was good. Really wanted SOS to win, but like I said before didn't think they would get the votes, and I can't say anything since I didn't vote this year.

SOS released a Christmas single - Oh Holy Night, my favorite Christmas song and it sounds great!

My cousin was on this show last season. I think he got 3rd place. Jimmy rose. His coal song is like an Elvis song here in Kentucky where we're from.

VN Store

Back