America's Got Talent 2014

Emily West is amazing, period.

So you were pulling for Mara Justine instead?! Please tell me you weren't?!

Anyone notice when Mara sang they had the echo on high, probably threw in some autotune as well to make her not sound as bad as she really is. Never the less she's gone which brings me to Miguel. It's a true shame they chose Miguel over the cello kids. The judges are complete morons. As tired as I was of the cello kids I'd have put them through way before Miguel. Why is the show perpetuating this Miguel idiot?! If they lit his hair on fire during his performance that would be enjoyable and something to see! He's talentless! Chatt-town is probably voting for him too.

I did vote for him. I like him. Dude is a star whether you like it or not.

Tweets...

"Keep it 100 lets act on this police violence like we actin on this Ray Rice case! Stay strong homie !"

"I don't condone hittin women or think it's coo BUT if SHE ain't trippin then I ain't trippin.. Lets keep it movin lol let that man play!"

"If you in a relationship and a woman hit you first and attacking YOU.. Then you obviously ain't beatin HER. Homie made A bad choice! #StayUp"

#StayClassy

Emily West is amazing, period.

So you were pulling for Mara Justine instead?! Please tell me you weren't?!

Anyone notice when Mara sang they had the echo on high, probably threw in some autotune as well to make her not sound as bad as she really is. Never the less she's gone which brings me to Miguel. It's a true shame they chose Miguel over the cello kids. The judges are complete morons. As tired as I was of the cello kids I'd have put them through way before Miguel. Why is the show perpetuating this Miguel idiot?! If they lit his hair on fire during his performance that would be enjoyable and something to see! He's talentless! Chatt-town is probably voting for him too.

Finally got to watch last weeks episode this morning. Came here to see who was voted off in the end since the recording cut off before the judges made their decision. It really didn't matter to me who they chose, neither were my favorites.

Hoping SOS wins, love them, but I don't think they will get the votes.

Can't believe Miguel is still in it and that AcroArmy is still in it.

Completely agree with you on Miguel. See, I kind of like AcroArmy. They've been fun and exciting to watch every time they've been on.

What?! I can't go on random rants every now and then? Not sure I'm familiar with TOP.

Seems like she thinks too highly of herself.

I think she's more humble than you probably think. She lost her first recording deal, she's for the most part broke, she had to move back in with her mother. Those are typically not things people are proud of. Her performance and style does play to an older crowd but there's no reason she couldn't be successful. At this point I'm not sure she even has to win to get a record deal from someone. There's no denying she has an amazing talent though.

I think she's more humble than you probably think. She lost her first recording deal, she's for the most part broke, she had to move back in with her mother. Those are typically not things people are proud of. Her performance and style does play to an older crowd but there's no reason she couldn't be successful. At this point I'm not sure she even has to win to get a record deal from someone. There's no denying she has an amazing talent though.
She has amazing talent, she just seems stuck up or something. Maybe she's just a quiet person and doesn't want to interact with the judges or something. She just seems like she knows she's gonna win and she's wasting her time there or something.

Order of who i want to win...

SOS
Mat Franco
Quintavious
AcroArmy

Miguel
Emily

Emily is really good, i just don't think she should be on the show.

Edit: wow i said "or something" a lot.

I don't know what it is. Maybe it is that retro feel she has. Either way, she's going to get a deal easily and will definitely be able to move out from her mother. Hope she succeeds.

Emily is really good, i just don't think she should be on the show.

OK, but... she's on the show.

You put Miguel over Emily... :eek:hmy: /facepalm

Top 3 for mein no particular order.

AcroArmy
Sons of Serendip
Emily West

All 3 of these acts were not only excellent but they gave me chills as well. Who will win, I don't know.

I really want to root for Mat Franco but his build up on the card thing seemed so slow imo.

Last edited:
OK, but... she's on the show.

You put Miguel over Emily... :eek:hmy: /facepalm

Top 3 for mein no particular order.

AcroArmy
Sons of Serendip
Emily West

All 3 of these acts were not only excellent but they gave me chills as well. Who will win, I don't know.

I really want to root for Mat Franco but his build up on the card thing seemed so slow imo.

She's definitely better than Miguel but she shouldn't be on there so i hope she doesn't win.

VN Store

Back