American Ninja Warrior

Well we were dogging him the other day, but Brent Steffenson looked like the Brent of old tonight. That dude for Warrant was really good. A couple hotties tonight, not Kacy.

Well we were dogging him the other day, but Brent Steffenson looked like the Brent of old tonight. That dude for Warrant was really good. A couple hotties tonight, not Kacy.

I'm very disappointed that we're already done with the blonde accountant chick. I don't think there's ever been a more attractive female on ANW.

I hate it when the inspirational people do poorly. The girl with cancer and the dude with the prosthetic both went down early

I hate it when the inspirational people do poorly. The girl with cancer and the dude with the prosthetic both went down early

I imagine that was a really tough obstacle for the guy with the prosthetic. He's a warrior anyway though. Lost most of the bottom half of his leg and was back to playing football in 7 months?! Unbelievable!

iu

Poor Kaci.

I hate to be this guy, but she can only go so far. With her size, there will always be an obstacle that's just too high/wide for her somewhere.

Was awesome to watch her make it up the wall for the first time; she's done better than most guys twice her size and 10x her strength

So my DVR recorded a rerun of the episode from two weeks ago, Orlando. I don't know why it didn't record it on the original date. Seems like maybe hockey got in the way. Did anyone else see the guy in orange shoes and an orange and white checkerboard speedo? Or are we all just pretending it didn't happen lol

The show is good, except for the commentators and all the back stories.

The show is good, except for the commentators and all the back stories.

Both are bad, the white guy is unbearable. I wouldn't mind the back stories, if they didn't repeat the exact same ones every year for every round. 50-60 people will run and we see 10-12 each episode, it's pretty annoying.

Hope someone makes it to the final round this season. Mt Suriama, or something. Kinda unfair they make the survivors keep going even though they've blown their grip out getting through insanely hard obstacles. Doesn't matter how good you are if you're too exhausted to even grip a pen

Last edited:
I think it depends on the back story. I thought there were a lot of inspirational ones this week.

Grant McCartney had another good show. I think I like watching his dad pump everybody up from the side even more though lol. Go Vols, Ron

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back