American Ninja Warrior

I wonder how Geoff Britten feels seeing these guys win $10k and $100k this year for doing far less than he did.

Also, Najeeh in the water was like superman and kryptonite. It's like NBC figured he had the best chance to win, looked at game film, and came up with that obstacle. That was half funny and half sad.

I wonder how Geoff Britten feels seeing these guys win $10k and $100k this year for doing far less than he did.

Also, Najeeh in the water was like superman and kryptonite. It's like NBC figured he had the best chance to win, looked at game film, and came up with that obstacle. That was half funny and half sad.

This seems racist. What game film?

Maybe it'll inspire Geoff to make a come back if he thinks they've decided to be a bit more generous with the dinero. He's good for total victory when he's not up against prolly one of the best rock climbers in the world.

I'm not sure Najeeh looked so much better than the other guys to warrant this. I think Drew beat him in the skills competition at the end of the year. If they were targeting, seems like they'd pick Drew if they wanted to keep to prevent total victory.

I'm not sure Najeeh looked so much better than the other guys to warrant this. I think Drew beat him in the skills competition at the end of the year. If they were targeting, seems like they'd pick Drew if they wanted to keep to prevent total victory.

I was sort of saying that in jest, but he was clearly one of the most promising ninjas this year and has a glaring weakness. Drew doesn't, so you can't really design an obstacle to beat just him.

I was sort of saying that in jest, but he was clearly one of the most promising ninjas this year and has a glaring weakness. Drew doesn't, so you can't really design an obstacle to beat just him.
I should've picked up on the joke.

Well sh*t just noticed the All-star skills challenge is on. New Season starts this Wednesday btw.

Just now watching and Alvarez's story got me a little. I get keeping it sealed from the parents, but what's the point of keeping siblings from knowing where the other is? I hope he finds her, or she was watching. Sh*ts sad.

The other Megan is going to rewatch her run and slap herself for taking so long on the balance part.

Anybody know the date of Tamika Catchings "American Ninja" appearance ?
She was on Monday night's episode. You should be able to catch the rerun this week. She did kind of meh, though. But that walk on guy, who was he? He did amazing.

She was on Monday night's episode. You should be able to catch the rerun this week. She did kind of meh, though. But that walk on guy, who was he? He did amazing.

I would say in comparison to women, she had a well-above average first attempt. Didn't she almost complete the 3rd obstacle?

The guy waited in walk on lines for like 5 years or something crazy? Yeah he was really good.

Totally random, but the blonde with Flip at the Military thing was Sarah from the Challenge.

Also random, and unpopular I'm sure, I can't stand Grant McCartney it irritates me every time they show him.

If Mady Howard improves her upper body strength she is going to be a beast. Speaking of girls I like Megan Martin but she's the Rhonda Rousey of ANW. When she first started she was top 2 or 3 girls, now as they improve around her she's still just kind of the same she was 3 years ago, idk if she's even top 10 anymore.

VN Store

Back