Amazon Prime day

We are plenty busy. Amazon is just a blimp on UPS profits. Amazon brings a billion dollars to UPS 60 billion in revenues.

Then quit griping about Prime Day. I live in DC. I'm not about to deal with the traffic nor crowds when I can save money on Amazon.

Can’t you just go to the store people.I will have to work 14hr days the rest of the week because UPS is to stupid to have enough drivers and routes.

It always bring me joy when someone calls someone/something stupid, but doesn't get to/too/two right.

You are right. $55 dollars an hour after 8. Pretty good making $100,000 year for being stupid driver.

Well I dare say the people who you deliver to don't think that. They are glad to get their stuff. Don't forget the free insurance benefits and working for a union that makes it almost impossible to be terminated.

Reactions: 1 person
Correct. You got to fight or steal to get fired. I work hard so I don't get fussed at much. Some of you up standing people need to apply for a job. You can get hired off the street as a driver if you can pass the school in Atlanta or make it through your 30 days.

Correct. You got to fight or steal to get fired. I work hard so I don't get fussed at much. Some of you up standing people need to apply for a job. You can get hired off the street as a driver if you can pass the school in Atlanta or make it through your 30 days.

When did that change? A few years ago it was really hard to get a job at UPS or FedEx, not because it was strict guidelines, just because so many were applying because of the good pay and benefits.

We need 5 driver's at my center and nobody wants the job. The school in Atlanta is really hard and most people can't through there 30 days. Not many people want to work 10 to 12 hr days.

We need 5 driver's at my center and nobody wants the job. The school in Atlanta is really hard and most people can't through there 30 days. Not many people want to work 10 to 12 hr days.

alot probably can't pass the drug test due to recreational and medical marijuana

alot probably can't pass the drug test due to recreational and medical marijuana

UPS doesn’t drug test package car drivers or the part time employees .If you drive a tractor and trailer those guys have to.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back