Amazon Prime day

Didn't get from Amazon, but got a good deal on a new TV at Best Buy. 65" 8-series Samsung 4k Smart TV for $999.

Didn't get from Amazon, but got a good deal on a new TV at Best Buy. 65" 8-series Samsung 4k Smart TV for $999.

Nice.

Prime Day is causing other retailers to get in on the sales while people are shopping online. I also got some Bluetooth speakers for half off from Best Buy

I got another Fire TV 4k for $35. Fair price and I needed one for downstairs.

Last edited:
I hate that they took away the hard wire option. I don’t want to buy a dongle!

I agree. Wish it had an ethernet port. I got one for my mom awhile back and it seems to work better than the old firestick. I held off at $60+ but figured $35 wasn't too bad.

Bought a Sous Vide machine
Anova-Culinary-Sous-Vide-Precision-Cooker-768x510.png

There's relatively high end restaurant nearby that has always made a fantastic thick-cut pork chop. Then all of a sudden, it went from being fantastic to by far the best pork chop I've ever had. Super juicy and cooked evenly throughout. I asked what changed and they said they started making their pork chops w the sous vide, and then just quickly searing them to finish.

Same one I have. I’d make love to it if I could.

Nice.

Prime Day is causing other retailers to get in on the sales while people are shopping online. I also got some Bluetooth speakers for half off from Best Buy

I went ahead and grabbed a Samsung 4K player and a Polk Audio soundbar and wireless sub. All that, plus the TV for $1400. The TV usually retails for $1299 by itself.

I went ahead and grabbed a Samsung 4K player and a Polk Audio soundbar and wireless sub. All that, plus the TV for $1400. The TV usually retails for $1299 by itself.

Polk sound bars are legit. Have one and can't believe how I lived without it.

Reactions: 1 person
I got another Fire TV 4k for $35. Fair price and I needed one for downstairs.

I hate that they took away the hard wire option. I don’t want to buy a dongle!

I bought one of those as well. Had a $10 coupon so it was only $25. I have the regular Fire Stick on an older LED TV and will use the new one on a new 4K TV I'll get before football season. Will I need an adapter to connect it?

Can’t you just go to the store people.I will have to work 14hr days the rest of the week because UPS is to stupid to have enough drivers and routes.

Reactions: 1 person
Bought a Sous Vide machine
Anova-Culinary-Sous-Vide-Precision-Cooker-768x510.png

There's relatively high end restaurant nearby that has always made a fantastic thick-cut pork chop. Then all of a sudden, it went from being fantastic to by far the best pork chop I've ever had. Super juicy and cooked evenly throughout. I asked what changed and they said they started making their pork chops w the sous vide, and then just quickly searing them to finish.

Bought the same one. My sister has it and sent me the link. Price was too good to skip

I bought one of those as well. Had a $10 coupon so it was only $25. I have the regular Fire Stick on an older LED TV and will use the new one on a new 4K TV I'll get before football season. Will I need an adapter to connect it?

You will need an adapter to use wired internet. The current model has no ethernet port.

VN Store

Back