Amarosa warns of race war..

happy-go_vol

Southern by God's grace
Just curious, what would a race war look like? I only imagine a race war would happen in very Marxist cities.

So, after a brief search of the correct spelling of Omarosa, I found the item. It's amazing how that <cut> and <paste> works on internet links. Something LG has yet to figure out in thread starting either.

Omarosa: I believe Trump wants to start a race war

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman on Sunday said President Trump is “disingenuous” in his efforts to help the African-American community, and accused the president of wanting to start a race war.

“We have a lot to lose right now,” Manigault Newman said on MSNBC’s “Politics Nation,” referencing Trump’s appeal to African-American voters during the 2016 campaign.

“I believe he wants to start a race war in this country,” she added.

Manigault Newman has made a flurry of media appearances over the last week to promote her new book, “Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House.” In the book, she recounts her time in the White House and on the Trump campaign, and accuses the president of being a racist.

On this issue Trump must take full blame for letting this person into his administration. Now he must pay the price for it. I have had similar situations hiring people for the wrong reasons. She can't say enough good things about him to enough microphones on a daily basis, gets inside, then tapes everyone she can. She showed she could not be trusted on many previous occasions so take your lumps like a man.

Reactions: Roustabout
What would a race war look like? Well, it depends on who you ask (in pictures)

If you ask these guys:

636247150879736039-1341149109_nascar-redneck.jpg

They will look back thoughtfully and tell you the start of a race war takes place in Daytona and looks like this:

2017-June-20-Dale-Earnhardt-625x340.jpg

If you ask these ladies:

FullSizeRender-6-1.jpg

It looks something like this:

635818196432540642-patrick-danica.jpg

And takes place in Twin Ring Motegi. But an older generation will politely smile while disagreeing and tell you it looks something like this:

112216-nascar-richard-petty-1979.vresize.1200.630.high.66.jpg

If you ask these folks:

jamaica.jpg

This is their leader:

220px-Usain_Bolt_after_200_m_final_Beijing_2015.jpg

While these folks will seriously disagree:

Tennessee-fans.jpg

And say this guy is hands down the best person to lead the charge:

240px-Justin_Gatlin_Rio_100m_final_2016b-cr.jpg

If you ask these folks:

cnn-womens-march-on-washington-behind-the-scenes.png

They will tell you antifa are the best runners in history (when being chased by police)

Antifa-Riot-600x401.jpg

This crowd:

image.jpg

Will tell you this guy ran the best race ever:

HappyTrump.jpg

These people:

bike-club.jpg

Will flat guarantee you this guy would win every race war even with the shady conditions they were under:

gettyimages-51114257.jpg

This group:

160505115959-kentucky-derby-crowd-2014-super-169.jpg

Will tell you this is the best race war participant ever:

secretariat%20color.c353d2d6890554f1bc6d5d952f5c905c.jpg

This crowd:

cf86a7bae7ab4deebba08a33332b7ca7-cf86a7bae7ab4deebba08a33332b7ca7-0-850x478.jpg

Will tell you it's not how you start, but how you finish and anoint this guy the leader:

08172-zoom.jpg

Such a variety of responses on how a race war ends up.

Trump just wants to expose how the DEMs have been using black Americans without actually providing solutions that work. He believes he can sway more Black Voters to vote for him in 2020. For now it appears many are coming on board along with Kanye West and Candice Owens. He was probably hoping that Omarosa would help as well but Omarosa starting acting like Omarosa which led to her dismissal. Now she is acting the part of the Woman Scorned.

Here's your link Grand Vol:
Hell hath no fury like Omarosa scorned

Trump just wants to expose how the DEMs have been using black Americans without actually providing solutions that work. He believes he can sway more Black Voters to vote for him in 2020. For now it appears many are coming on board along with Kanye West and Candice Owens. He was probably hoping that Omarosa would help as well but Omarosa starting acting like Omarosa which led to her dismissal. Now she is acting the part of the Woman Scorned.

Wow, I'm glad I didn't find a link...

You have two now. You should be a Happy Man.:)

Its largely empty hyperbole designed to animate a base of support and to antagonize the opposition.

She indeed learned her craft from the best.

Reactions: roosterjbh
Race war? Sounds like something someone says when their opinions and arguments have zero substance....or....someone trying to sell a book...

And the USA isn't ever going to have a "race war". If anything it will be a war between political ideologies. Gun owners versus people who wear vagina hats. Wonder who is gonna win that one?..

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Blacks would be out-manned and heavily out-gunned. That race war talk from blacks is suicide.

As I have learned of you from your posts here, despite our physical differences, I dont believe you would ever advocate for a stupid race war regardless of the odds...I certainly never would, since both of my little sisters are black, if for no other reason. People are people, any attempt by the media or others to distract and divide our country is just that..a distraction. Keep us fighting over who's an R or a D...black and white, Male and female for Pete's sake...doesn't matter. Just keep us distracted enough so that nobody notices that the top 1% is getting much richer by the minute, while the other 99% fall further toward poverty. Anything but "eat the rich." Not doctors and lawyers, they arent rich...I am talking people that own the hospitals...not millionaires, but billionaires...these are the ones who truly live above the law, who buy and sell politicians and influence, whose crimes and kinks will never see the light of day because they own the very system that would hold them accountable.

Race war? Sounds like something someone says when their opinions and arguments have zero substance....or....someone trying to sell a book...

And the USA isn't ever going to have a "race war". If anything it will be a war between political ideologies. Gun owners versus people who wear vagina hats. Wonder who is gonna win that one?..
Don't ever underestimate the power of a vagina.

Reactions: apevol
As I have learned of you from your posts here, despite our physical differences, I dont believe you would ever advocate for a stupid race war regardless of the odds...I certainly never would, since both of my little sisters are black, if for no other reason. People are people, any attempt by the media or others to distract and divide our country is just that..a distraction. Keep us fighting over who's an R or a D...black and white, Male and female for Pete's sake...doesn't matter. Just keep us distracted enough so that nobody notices that the top 1% is getting much richer by the minute, while the other 99% fall further toward poverty. Anything but "eat the rich." Not doctors and lawyers, they arent rich...I am talking people that own the hospitals...not millionaires, but billionaires...these are the ones who truly live above the law, who buy and sell politicians and influence, whose crimes and kinks will never see the light of day because they own the very system that would hold them accountable.

Race war is retarded. The only people who think about that actually happening are the few fringe white supremacists out there and the loony left who think everyone who disagrees with them is a Nazi race war warhawk.

You have two now. You should be a Happy Man.:)

No black people are going to Trump 's side because a few self hating black people support him. That is laughable. Most black people don't know who CO is and most don't mess with Kanye anymore.

The only thing Trump is "exposing" is his own racism.
Blacks would be out-manned and heavily out-gunned. That race war talk from blacks is suicide.

I dont think "blacks" are the one always talking about it. It's the white nationalists . Trump is playing to his racist base who dream of things like race wars and fighting deep state oppressors.

VN Store

Back