Amarosa warns of race war..

A video went around the internet a few days ago that was a good example. A black dude with a mixed son telling him to not hang around with sassy nwords.
How is this different than a white dad telling his kid not to hang out with the rednecks? It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with wanting your kid to make good choices. Don’t hang out with losers and idiots, I don’t care what race they are. Nothing good will come of it.

How is this different than a white dad telling his kid not to hang out with the rednecks? It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with wanting your kid to make good choices. Don’t hang out with losers and idiots, I don’t care what race they are. Nothing good will come of it.
Because they were black

No black people are going to Trump 's side because a few self hating black people support him. That is laughable. Most black people don't know who CO is and most don't mess with Kanye anymore.

The only thing Trump is "exposing" is his own racism.

I dont think "blacks" are the one always talking about it. It's the white nationalists . Trump is playing to his racist base who dream of things like race wars and fighting deep state oppressors.

So you can speak for and represent the majority of black people because your black right? Please provide the proof to all of your statements.

Also, how is Trump racist? Are you a supporter of the deep state?

So you can speak for and represent the majority of black people because your black right? Please provide the proof to all of your statements.

Also, how is Trump racist? Are you a supporter of the deep state?
Those calling Trump a racist are just believing what they are told to believe. They have no evidence. This is how the Left behaves. Identity Politics is wearing thin and more and more are catching on to the Leftist games.

He didn't sum anything up because all his "facts" are wrong.

79 Like usual your racist "facts" are wrong. 56% do not get government assistance.

No one considers someone educated self hating or anything. My whole family and many of my friends are black college graduates and none of us have ever been accused of being nerds, uncle toms, sellouts, or self haters. I was in tag, AP classes and all kinds of academic stuff.

Self hating black people talk bad about other black people all the time. Blame them for all problems black people face but never think racism plays a part. Many will actually face racism but will make very excuse as to why that wasn't it. Many marry other races because they doing want full black children and then encourage their children to date non black. A video went around the internet a few days ago that was a good example. A black dude with a mixed son telling him to not hang around with sassy nwords.

Yes they do. The facts are available for your consumption at : https://www.commerce.gov/ Food and Nutrition Service Census.gov

I did the math for the board months ago. White people still pull the majority of welfare when it comes to physical amount of people though. Here is a study from 2012 showing 41.6% participation rate in government assistance 21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month. The numbers I ran were off the most recent census and participation data (2017) and showed a round 54 to 56% of the black population receiving some form of government assistance. The hard numbers were something like 20 million black folks and 24 million White folks. So you have one population that has around 55% participation compared to 14% of another. Hands Up Dont shoot the messenger.

Another take on the Omarosa Deal:
Omarosa Declares that Trump Wants a Race War: She May Be Working For Trump Still
He may be right. This dude is smart.

No black people are going to Trump 's side because a few self hating black people support him. That is laughable. Most black people don't know who CO is and most don't mess with Kanye anymore.

The only thing Trump is "exposing" is his own racism.

I dont think "blacks" are the one always talking about it. It's the white nationalists . Trump is playing to his racist base who dream of things like race wars and fighting deep state oppressors.
Dude you're out there.... like outside the Milky Way.... out there. You probably even think it was a white nationalist that named the galaxy.
Have you been so brainwashed by the liberal media that you actually believe this white nationalist/white supremacist BS?

Question for the board...... do ANY of you know ONE... just ONE White nationalist/supremacist?

Dude you're out there.... like outside the Milky Way.... out there. You probably even think it was a white nationalist that named the galaxy.
Have you been so brainwashed by the liberal media that you actually believe this white nationalist/white supremacist BS?

Question for the board...... do ANY of you know ONE... just ONE White nationalist/supremacist?
All my neighbors and friends, but I don't know their names or what they look like. They all wear funny looking hoods .

Reactions: Carl Pickens

Nope

No, but I do know a he that became a she recently.

EXCLUSIVE: Drain your own swamp! Omarosa's neighbors Sue claiming Florida home she shares with pastor husband is 'moldy' and fetid swimming pool is at risk of filling with mosquitoes

Omarosa Manigault-Newman and her pastor husband have been hit with a lawsuit over the upkeep of their 'moldy' Florida home and fetid swimming pool, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Neighbors are demanding that the publicity-hungry Apprentice villain and her husband scrub their walls and repair or replace the roof of their $615,000 property on an upscale golfing development in suburban Jacksonville.

They also want neglected areas of 'dead' grass to be replaced and the pool chemically treated over fears it is becoming a 'hazard' and a breeding ground for mosquitoes.

The list of demands are spelled out in a $15,000 suit filed against John Allen Newman, who married the ousted White House aide, 44, in April last year after proposing in front of his congregation.

Nope. I dont know any nor ever come across one. I have been to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, California, New York, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, Maryland, Nevada and Minnesota. And still never seen a white supremacist.

Reactions: BigOrangeD
Nope. I dont know any nor ever come across one. I have been to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Georgia, Kentucky, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Arkansas, California, New York, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, Maryland, Nevada and Minnesota. And still never seen a white supremacist.
I think you may be able to find them at an Antifa Rally or on a bus wearing masks. They tend to travel together.

If you voted for Trump or know someone who did, then you know one..

Reactions: Carl Pickens
What would a race war look like? Well, it depends on who you ask (in pictures)

If you ask these guys:

636247150879736039-1341149109_nascar-redneck.jpg

They will look back thoughtfully and tell you the start of a race war takes place in Daytona and looks like this:

2017-June-20-Dale-Earnhardt-625x340.jpg

If you ask these ladies:

FullSizeRender-6-1.jpg

It looks something like this:

635818196432540642-patrick-danica.jpg

And takes place in Twin Ring Motegi. But an older generation will politely smile while disagreeing and tell you it looks something like this:

112216-nascar-richard-petty-1979.vresize.1200.630.high.66.jpg

If you ask these folks:

jamaica.jpg

This is their leader:

220px-Usain_Bolt_after_200_m_final_Beijing_2015.jpg

While these folks will seriously disagree:

Tennessee-fans.jpg

And say this guy is hands down the best person to lead the charge:

240px-Justin_Gatlin_Rio_100m_final_2016b-cr.jpg

If you ask these folks:

cnn-womens-march-on-washington-behind-the-scenes.png

They will tell you antifa are the best runners in history (when being chased by police)

Antifa-Riot-600x401.jpg

This crowd:

image.jpg

Will tell you this guy ran the best race ever:

HappyTrump.jpg

These people:

bike-club.jpg

Will flat guarantee you this guy would win every race war even with the shady conditions they were under:

gettyimages-51114257.jpg

This group:

160505115959-kentucky-derby-crowd-2014-super-169.jpg

Will tell you this is the best race war participant ever:

secretariat%20color.c353d2d6890554f1bc6d5d952f5c905c.jpg

This crowd:

cf86a7bae7ab4deebba08a33332b7ca7-cf86a7bae7ab4deebba08a33332b7ca7-0-850x478.jpg

Will tell you it's not how you start, but how you finish and anoint this guy the leader:

08172-zoom.jpg

Such a variety of responses on how a race war ends up.

Lol, wow. must have been a long line at the welfare dept. I hope you got your check straightened out.

It was. And I love spending your tax dollars on cheesy poofs, cigarettes and Diet Mountain Dew.
If you're not selling some of those benefits so you can get some vodka to mix with the Mnt. Dew, then you're doing it wrong.

VN Store

Back