Alvin Kamara

Well if you stole it from.me in the first place, I would call it reclamation of property. You may want to read about the history of South Africa. White South Africans are not being killed, property stolen, etc...etc..long story short, there is no white genocide in South Africa. by you repeating that lie, I know where you get the news that you regurgitate.
Omg .... you're one of these guys? Is loother your daddy?

Actually life for most Cubans has improved immensely under Castro than it was under Bautista.

I'm not here to get into a debate over how good or bad Castro is. He's made mistakes. But it would be a lie to say that he's made life worse for the majority of Cubans. No. He's improved life for them.

You just are brainwashed by the US media which has been lying about him and Cuba for the last 50+ years.
Brainwashed?
****. You're brainwashed by years of snot nosed college kids glamorizing Che Guevera.

This kind of response is rich.... and IMO.... if made in person.... worthy of a foot stompin' and ears boxing
Yep, the natives were just sitting over here loving nature and smoking the peace pipe.
Actually native Americans were divided into hundreds of fueding tribes and we're in constant warfare and power struggles.

Those are mostly the rich white Cubans from the upper class that were prosperous under Bautista making the journey. Ever wonder why you don't see many Cubans that look like Yaisel Puig living in South Florida making all this anti-Castro noise?

Contrary to the white Cubans we are familiar with here in the United States like Pitbull, in Cuba the majority of Cubans are black and brown and look like Yaisel Puig (the current great Cuban player for the Dodgers). And yet if you go to South Florida you never see their faces. Instead you see faces like Pitbull. Why do you think that is? That's because before Castro it was the small white population in Cuba that was prosperous while the majority black and brown population suffered. What Castro did was even the playing field. He improved the lives of the black and brown Cubans and as a result the excess of the white population had to be curtailed. This is why the face of the defector Cubans in Florida is typically the white Cuban.

The story of Cuba is not as simple as the propaganda being put out by our government. Its a lot more complicated. And race has played a big part in the people who are now living in South Florida versus those who are still in Cuba.

So does this mean you are pro Castro?

Those are mostly the rich white Cubans from the upper class that were prosperous under Bautista making the journey. Ever wonder why you don't see many Cubans that look like Yaisel Puig living in South Florida making all this anti-Castro noise?

Contrary to the white Cubans we are familiar with here in the United States like Pitbull, in Cuba the majority of Cubans are black and brown and look like Yaisel Puig (the current great Cuban player for the Dodgers). And yet if you go to South Florida you never see their faces. Instead you see faces like Pitbull. Why do you think that is? That's because before Castro it was the small white population in Cuba that was prosperous while the majority black and brown population suffered. What Castro did was even the playing field. He improved the lives of the black and brown Cubans and as a result the excess of the white population had to be curtailed. This is why the face of the defector Cubans in Florida is typically the white Cuban.

The story of Cuba is not as simple as the propaganda being put out by our government. Its a lot more complicated. And race has played a big part in the people who are now living in South Florida versus those who are still in Cuba.
Look at all the rich white Cubans IMG_6433.JPG
IMG_6433.JPG

Reactions: InVOLuntary
His land reclaiming idea may not stop with the point hes attempting to make.
Yes. It's evil to steal family lands, so let's steal family lands and give them to someone who never had a claim to them. He seems to be proposing exactly what he says was evil to do in the first place.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
Cause you know black people are lazy.....the only time black people weren't lazy is when they were slaves. They weren't lazy cause the plantation owners did all the heavy lifting. Yep....
I don’t know if you’re lazy or not. But you’re damn sure racist and feel entitled that I/we owe you some damn thing that I/we don’t cupcake. GTFO.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Yes. It's evil to steal family lands, so let's steal family lands and give them to someone who never had a claim to them. He seems to be proposing exactly what he says was evil to do in the first place.
I was giving the benefit of doubt. I was more curious what would happen if a Cherokee or Creek showed up on the porch wanting their land back.

VN Store

Back