Alvin Kamara

Well if you stole it from.me in the first place, I would call it reclamation of property. You may want to read about the history of South Africa. White South Africans are not being killed, property stolen, etc...etc..long story short, there is no white genocide in South Africa. by you repeating that lie, I know where you get the news that you regurgitate.
Really?

glossing over his atrocities

And you are glossing over the atrocities of the Bautista regime and the once rich/upper class white Cubans that now live in Florida.

Bautista was the guy who ruled over Cuba before Castro. He was incredibly evil (especially to black Cubans). But he was a US ally so our media didn't demonize him so I'm guessing you know nothing about him.

Last edited:
And you are glossing over the atrocities of the Bautista regime and the once rich/upper class white Cubans that now live in Florida.

Bautista was the guy who ruled over Cuba. He was incredibly evil (especially to black Cubans). But he was a US ally so our media didn't demonize him so I'm guessing you know nothing about him.

And at least Castro (and family) were evil to all Cubans, didn't discriminate. amiright?

And at least Castro (and family) were evil to all Cubans, didn't discriminate. amiright?

Actually life for most Cubans has improved immensely under Castro than it was under Bautista.

I'm not here to get into a debate over how good or bad Castro is. He's made mistakes. But it would be a lie to say that he's made life worse for the majority of Cubans. No. He's improved life for them.

You just are brainwashed by the US media which has been lying about him and Cuba for the last 50+ years.

I'm disappointed that this original post has regressed to political discussions with the thread now being moved to the political forum. This is not youtube.

Actually life for most Cubans has improved immensely under Castro than it was under Bautista.

I'm not here to get into a debate over how good or bad Castro is. He's made mistakes. But it would be a lie to say that he's made life worse for the majority of Cubans. No. He's improved life for them.

You just are brainwashed by the US media which has been lying about him and Cuba for the last 50+ years.

Being slaves to the state with 1 man having absolute control over everyone's life sure sounds great.

Nobody is lying about Castro, he was a monster.

All I know is if the North American indigenous people ever show up on my property with a title on elk skin transferring my land from the Earth Mother to their tribe each one of the bastards that shows up gets a full 30 round mag apiece!

Reactions: Carl Pickens
All I know is if the North American indigenous people ever show up on my property with a title on elk skin transferring my land from the Earth Mother to their tribe each one of the bastards that shows up gets a full 30 round mag apiece!
No worries, your Klancestors took care of the Native Americans, they plopped them on reservations.....cause you know, that was the right thing to do.

Reactions: Mick
No worries, your Klancestors took care of the Native Americans, they plopped them on reservations.....cause you know, that was the right thing to do.
Wow. Nice. Giving K town a run for his money on the race baiting eh? Good job.

But way to be completely ignorant about land rights over the passage of time while being a racist to boot! Congrats douche canoe!

Now which Constitutional ammendment was it that doesn’t hold me accountable for the transgressions of my ancestors... 🤔 On the other hand the Earth Mother probably doesn’t recognize our sovereignty or our Constitution either! Didn’t realize she was a damn liberal moonbat Democrat like you!

Reactions: BearCat204

I guess that’s why thousands of people have died trying to float on make shift rafts to get to the United States.

Kamara is an awesome RB. He brings me tons of fantasy football points and money.

/thread

Wow. Nice. Giving K town a run for his money on the race baiting eh? Good job.

But way to be completely ignorant about land rights over the passage of time while being a racist to boot! Congrats douche canoe!

Now which Constitutional ammendment was it that doesn’t hold me accountable for the transgressions of my ancestors... 🤔 On the other hand the Earth Mother probably doesn’t recognize our sovereignty or our Constitution either! Didn’t realize she was a damn liberal moonbat Democrat like you!
you typed a lot to say absolutely nothing....you would've had a better response if you would've just rubbed your foot across the keyboard.

Reactions: Mick
I guess that’s why thousands of people have died trying to float on make shift rafts to get to the United States.

Those are mostly the rich white Cubans from the upper class that were prosperous under Bautista making the journey. Ever wonder why you don't see many Cubans that look like Yaisel Puig living in South Florida making all this anti-Castro noise?

Contrary to the white Cubans we are familiar with here in the United States like Pitbull, in Cuba the majority of Cubans are black and brown and look like Yaisel Puig (the current great Cuban player for the Dodgers). And yet if you go to South Florida you never see their faces. Instead you see faces like Pitbull. Why do you think that is? That's because before Castro it was the small white population in Cuba that was prosperous while the majority black and brown population suffered. What Castro did was even the playing field. He improved the lives of the black and brown Cubans and as a result the excess of the white population had to be curtailed. This is why the face of the defector Cubans in Florida is typically the white Cuban.

The story of Cuba is not as simple as the propaganda being put out by our government. Its a lot more complicated. And race has played a big part in the people who are now living in South Florida versus those who are still in Cuba.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
In the minds of some, it seems like everything has to boil down to black vs white. Not everything is about race, so when people continue to try and make it about race, I consider them the bigot because they are obviously trying to serve an agenda, IMO. When I deal with anyone, I don't give a damn about their race. A person is a person, no matter their skin color. To paraphrase MLK, it's about the content of their character and not the color of their skin. Believe it or not, not all white people are racist. But I at least get tired of this message that for some reason I should feel guilt for being white, and yes, that message has been put out there by some in the black community.

IMO, there are people of all races who promote division rather than unity. There's more profit and power to be found in keeping people at each other's throats.

VN Store

Back