Alvin Kamara

Huh, this is an interesting side note to this great thread. I watched the GIF and see a sniper taking aim at the balloon, the guy with the scope says "ok to shoot" or something, then the sniper pulls the trigger and the balloon pops in the next scene and the kid tumbles.
What the heck were you guys seeing that was so disturbing?

What if the sniper had missed? There is no room for a gif like that in this gem of a thread...IMO TIFWIW

You sick, perverted fool.

What is funny about this GIF to you?

Your post mad me go back and look again, the first time it just looked like a baby rolling onto its back, think my computer froze and didn't show the rest. The second time it played all the way through.... Yeah, that's a little overboard. Mods should get rid of that mess and whoever made the GIF should be beat with a 4' section of industrial hose for multiple hours.

Awful, just awful!

giphy.gif

You sick, perverted fool.

What is funny about this GIF to you?

This. Nothing about this was funny

I love the gif, well done sir!

Reactions: 5 people
guys, dudley is gone stop *****ing at each other all the time:banghead2:

Your post mad me go back and look again, the first time it just looked like a baby rolling onto its back, think my computer froze and didn't show the rest. The second time it played all the way through.... Yeah, that's a little overboard. Mods should get rid of that mess and whoever made the GIF should be beat with a 4' section of industrial hose for multiple hours.

Awful, just awful!

SMH, The sniper is shooting the balloon, Not the baby. I would think that on the second look you would notice that... :ermm:

Reactions: 6 people
SMH, The sniper is shooting the balloon, Not the baby. I would think that on the second look you would notice that... :ermm:

I figured that since the baby still had his head and there was no blood spatter.... Guess your sarcasm meter is broken (or I'm not good at sarcasm)...

Yeah seriously. If the kid got shot, you wouldn't even be able to tell it was a human afterward.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah seriously. If the kid got shot, you wouldn't even be able to tell it was a human afterward.

Plot twist. The baby is the spawn of superman so like his cheating power hogging father he is bulletproof the bullet deflected off of him and hit his balloon.

When does Scroggins decide between us and USC??

--Jimmy--

Take this thread down,IMHO. it has no purpose except clutter the board. Nothing against the person that started it, but it would be better to review what is on here before making a post about something you are not sure about. GO VOLS!!

What the what? This is exactly the kind of thread this board needs from time to time. If it rustles your Jim Jim's, try one of the QB debate threads. There happening.

Huh, this is an interesting side note to this great thread. I watched the GIF and see a sniper taking aim at the balloon, the guy with the scope says "ok to shoot" or something, then the sniper pulls the trigger and the balloon pops in the next scene and the kid tumbles.
What the heck were you guys seeing that was so disturbing?
I'm with you brother. Dude shot a balloon and the kid took a cute tumble. Funny stuff

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back