Alvin Kamara

BTW, does anyone have any info on Kahlil McKenzie? I've heard we're one of the schools he's interested in and that there may be some type of family connection there. Haven't seen anything mentioned about him in the recruiting forum.

He is a top 300 player on scout... think his pop is a GM for a pro team out west...

Take this thread down,IMHO. it has no purpose except clutter the board. Nothing against the person that started it, but it would be better to review what is on here before making a post about something you are not sure about. GO VOLS!!

Reactions: 2 people
I always wonder about the guys who clutter up a thread with garbage while accusing somebody else of cluttering up a thread. How hard would it have been to answer the question?

Reactions: 3 people
I always wonder about the guys who clutter up a thread with garbage while accusing somebody else of cluttering up a thread. How hard would it have been to answer the question?

Question was answered 3 post after the OP. We can't let the other 11,996 post go to waste now can we? :)

Typing Kamara in the search would have been faster and less painful. Waiting on the "we landed on the moon?" Gif.

Question was answered 3 post after the OP. We can't let the other 11,996 post go to waste now can we? :)

I see a thread like this... I jump in with both feet bare...it's an interactive extravaganza full of support and good vibes! :yahoo:

Reactions: 1 person
You sick, perverted fool.

What is funny about this GIF to you?
Huh, this is an interesting side note to this great thread. I watched the GIF and see a sniper taking aim at the balloon, the guy with the scope says "ok to shoot" or something, then the sniper pulls the trigger and the balloon pops in the next scene and the kid tumbles.
What the heck were you guys seeing that was so disturbing?

Reactions: 8 people
I thought I had made it clear that I'm on the Dark Side of the moon.

You're not alone. Nice avi.

Thanks. You have a very cool avi as well. I debated using BigOrangeFloyd but since I'm also a Deep Purple fan, decided to combine them. I'm glad I did since a BigOrangeFloyd and an orangefloyd on the same message board could cause a bit of confusion :)
And it's good to know that there is somebody out there!

Last edited:
looked through few pages so nothing on him...

what is this about him coming to UT...

is there anything to this.....when..

sorry out of loop lately.

Hey guys I heard Walmart maybe expanding to what they call a Super Walmart. It has a grocery store and the normal store. It sounds cool.

Last edited:
Hey guys I heard Walmart maybe expanding to what they call a Super Walmart. It's has a grocery store and the normal store. It sounds cool.

I wish I hadn't been drinking water when I read this. Now I have to start a thread to ask if anyone knows how to get water out of a keyboard.

Thanks. You have a very cool avi as well. I debated using BigOrangeFloyd but since I'm also a Deep Purple fan, decided to combine them. I'm glad I did since a BigOrangeFloyd and an orangefloyd on the same message board could cause a bit of confusion :)
And it's good to know that there is somebody out there!

But....Is there anybody IN there? :good!:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back