Alvin Kamara had the highest Wonderlic score among the top RBs

According to The Journal Sentinel’s Bob McGinn, Fournette scored an 11 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test at the NFL Combine. A score of 20 is considered “average” intelligence, and the average score for running backs in 16.

Florida State RB Dalvin Cook also scored an 11, and Oklahoma’s Joe Mixon scored a 12. Stanford RB Christian McCaffrey recorded a 21, while Tennessee RB Alvin Kamara scored a 24.

FYI Dobbs scored a 55 out of 50 on Wonderlic test! .....He Paul Bained it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I wonder what Dobbs scored.... I scored a 27 on it.... the test is intense with the clock running...

I took it in a job interview once. The lady told me not to worry about finishing it in time, she said no one does. I laughed at her in my brain.

I got a 44. Something must be wrong when the person who names threads "Megatron's Butthole" gets a 44. Probably needs to be a retest.

CAM00655.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
How many MLBs can you realistically take on head to head since age 5 before you're lost in a fog?

Something tells me that they were that way for a long time. Kamara's been taking them on since age five also and he scored much higher. Some were just born to be....

Attachments

• Window licker.gif
    Window licker.gif
    1,016.9 KB · Views: 147
Always thought Alvin was a smart kid so this doesn't surprise me.

4_3353231.jpg

Another example of why we shouldn't judge a book by its cover!

Kamara is the poster child for Butch's mediocrity as a coach. Burch did not come close to utilizing him as he should.

Sadly people aren't going to accept this until they see Kamara tearing it up at the next level. Fact is his management of the RBs has been horrendous.

Sadly people aren't going to accept this until they see Kamara tearing it up at the next level. Fact is his management of the RBs has been horrendous.

If only it was the RB position. He's mismanaged almost every position on the field.

VN Store

Back