Alvin Kamara already developing into one of the leaders of our football team

was told by a coach that he has unreal talent and will be hard to say who is the number 1 when season starts

Skill wise Kamara. Stat wise, depends on our Oline development.

I don't think we can accurately assess Kamara til we see him play SEC teams. He's loaded with talent, but so is Chubb....he's special and I've seen him completely shred other SEC defenses. It's Chubb until further notice.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think we can accurately assess Kamara til we see him play SEC teams. He's loaded with talent, but so is Chubb....he's special and I've seen him completely shred other SEC defenses. It's Chubb until further notice.

Good post.
There is no doubt that Kamara has the tools to become an elite SEC back, but let's let him get at least one live SEC carry.

Reactions: 1 person
Dear Lord Baby Jesus,
Please don't let DeBord mess up all of this talent. Also I hope we don't pass on the one yard line.
Amen

P.s. Please let us have an offensive line that will block and at least get out of the way when needed. Also, a beast at mlb would be appreciated.

This fall we'll have 21 players from Georgia including R Abernathy. Thats quite a presence.

P.s. Please let us have an offensive line that will block and at least get out of the way when needed. Also, a beast at mlb would be appreciated.

C.Thomas and Robertson been workin their butts off in the off-season ... they aint gonna be true freshmen any more.
:rock::loco::machgun:

the term scat-back is going to make a come back with Mr Kamara

I do hope DeBord gets both Hurd and Kamara on the field at the same time,it would be great to see both of them lined up in a I formation occasionally,it would give the defenses fits,wondering if it is up the middle or around the end and then chunk it to North

now that would be a great play to watch,especially with them worried about what Dobbs may do,now that sounds like a killer option play to me

Last edited:
Jovon Robinson of Auburn had more impressive film IMO. I think he'll be one of the top RBs in the SEC. Kamara will be great but he won't get as many carries as Robinson.

my early top 5 SEC Rbs:

1. Leonard Fournette
2. Jovon Robinson
3. Derrick Henry
4. Nick Chubb
5. Jalen Hurd

Why did Kamara leave Bama?
1.playing time?
2. saban got rid of him make room for next class
3. he got in some kind of trouble
4. grades
5.???

Jovon Robinson of Auburn had more impressive film IMO. I think he'll be one of the top RBs in the SEC. Kamara will be great but he won't get as many carries as Robinson.

my early top 5 SEC Rbs:

1. Leonard Fournette
2. Jovon Robinson
3. Derrick Henry
4. Nick Chubb
5. Jalen Hurd

Chubb 4th?

VN Store

Back