Alvin Harper Jr.

i took the quote to mean hes still pissed that notre dame beat us on our own turf....

alvin harper is one of my all time fav vols..authographed a football for me as a kid.

if we wants his son tk be a golden domer, he obviously has his best interests in mind. good academics, good program

with that said. i hate notre dame and its bandwagon, turtleneck back of the closet wearing fanbase and program with all my heart and soul. i respect it, but i hate them

alvin harper jr. needs to come to tennessee. but notre dame just sent him a letter.

267810_555327904490834_1952372010_n.jpg

someone get coach jones on this.

alvin sr. said after i said coach jones does...

25 years later and I'm suppose to be happy ?????

Yeah, you know Alvin Harper well enough that you can speak for him. (Guys that's heavy sarcasm)

Maybe it was a letter written by Ara Parseghian inviting him to try his luck at Holy Cross Junior College?

whats lost in all this is that a scholarship offer?? or just a letter? If he wants to come to UT or have the coaches interested in him...he should start by coming to camps, send his film in, go to scouting combines etc etc

whats lost in all this is that a scholarship offer?? or just a letter? If he wants to come to UT or have the coaches interested in him...he should start by coming to camps, send his film in, go to scouting combines etc etc
get his Daddy to donate some cash to the Athletic Dept.

Yea, I mean he probably won't grow another inch or gain another pound in his TWO remaining years of high school or anything. Smh.

Plenty kids are done growing at 15. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. I'm more curious about the 4.9 40. That's not good.

VN Store

Back