All Those Georgia Tears

Remember when Cody blocked a kick to beat yall a few years ago, then they didn't call him for removing his helment. It feels like that but for a NC. Typical bama bull**** and breaks. That horseshoe will fall out of Sabans ass eventually. I know that opposing fan bases enjoy salty tears and all that mess, uga keyboard warriors would absolutely be doing it too. But those boys did a good job last night. Played their ass off and came up short. Players like Nick Chubb should be commended. That freshman qb for bama made some great plays on a big stage. Tip of the hat to him. He beat us. It is what it is. But laughing at uga for losing a close game last night is weak sauce. Nothing that happened last night was good for Tenn. That said, I think you will be getting two good coaches off the sidelines last night. Pruitt and Scherr are good coaches. You will be pleased. Now, flame away my friends.......:)

How are you gonna flag Cody for removing his helmet after the game is over? Were the refs supposed to put time back on the clock, move the ball up 15 yards and re-kick? The game was over already.

UGA got the short end of a couple calls (offsides call on the blocked punt and no PF call on Bama's #30 late in the game immediately come to mind), but the Cody comparison is a poor one.

That said, congrats on a great season. I'm not looking forward to facing UGA for the foreseeable future. Smart is building a monster.

I get that part on Cody, penalty or not, I meant it more for the unexpectedly having your emotional soul ripped out by bama. We had just gotten a big sack and with their kicker, we were in a good spot. And then Bam! Fat lady was singing and giving Saban a handy:) The bad calls are just part of it. But Bama is such a good team, it's hard to beat them and some bad breaks. With Mullen at Fla, I think the pendulum is gonna swing back to the east soon. LSU and Ole Miss aren't at the same level they used to be.

Reactions: 1 person
I get that part on Cody, penalty or not, I meant it more for the unexpectedly having your emotional soul ripped out by bama. We had just gotten a big sack and with their kicker, we were in a good spot. And then Bam! Fat lady was singing and giving Saban a handy:) The bad calls are just part of it. But Bama is such a good team, it's hard to beat them and some bad breaks. With Mullen at Fla, I think the pendulum is gonna swing back to the east soon. LSU and Ole Miss aren't at the same level they used to be.

Best Wishes!

That doesn't come close to the damage I did after we lost to Rutgers. I wonder if the campus police are still looking for me. :rock:

It takes a special kind of stupid to start a thread mocking a team which beat our brains out and made it to the national championship game.

Yes, our fans are a special kind of delusional and should never wonder why we are far too often a laughingstock to the rest of the nation

Lighten up. Good lord.

Yup. Same for Florida and Tennessee. They can all DIAF.

I know you enjoy coming here, and some of your posts are truly entertaining, but you've not a minute to waste. There's a Vandy fan that pops in here from time to time. You need to get with him (or her) and flip a coin to see who gets to pick the curtains.

For the SEC East basement. We're moving out effective September 1st.

Oh...and the toilet's backed up. Might have a brick stuck in it.

Go Vols.

Reactions: 5 people
Local Atlanta news running this. Pathetic sore losers😁

Maybe, maybe not. This is the same crew that was fired and brought back and they are seriously the best you can do for a championship?

Btw, a lot of uproar about the ref’s family being all Bama. His Brother in Law posted a pic of the ref and said “told you he would bring it home”. That post was quickly deleted but the rest of the entire post is still up under Thomas Gerard Hennessy as well as his son pitching in Tuscaloosa.

cry me a river.

welcome to the freakin' club.:thumbsup:

i know you enjoy coming here, and some of your posts are truly entertaining, but you've not a minute to waste. There's a vandy fan that pops in here from time to time. You need to get with him (or her) and flip a coin to see who gets to pick the curtains.

For the sec east basement. We're moving out effective september 1st.

oh...and the toilet's backed up. Might have a brick stuck in it.

go vols.
giphy.gif

Has there ever been a sports game when someone did not complain about the Refs?

Have you ever seen so many articles from reputable sites about how horrid it is? It would suck being a ref, it’s a thankless job, but if possible, they are getting worse. Kentucky game was horrid.

Reactions: 1 person
I know your profession and can be judgy since I know the type. Sophisticate would never collide with your name in this space-time continuum.

Ouch. All I can say is that growing old, and multiple trips to the ER have been instrumental in my development process.

And now, thanks to you, I have to go change my "personality type" on FaceBook.

Has there ever been a sports game when someone did not complain about the Refs?

typically, not much complaining as long as 'my' team wins...of course I throw in the obligatory 'there were bad calls on both sides' to make the loser feel better

VN Store

Back