Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

Let me just say that the Universe is infinite in space and time. That means any possibility that is non negative is certain to have already occurred long ago,is occurring somewhere presently, and will be occurring somewhere in spacetime forever. Whatever you want to make the odds of God,life, aliens,etc when you take that number and multiply by infinity ♾️..... Go BIG ORANGE!
Infinite indeed and let's not forget the multiple universes and interdimensionality. We know of only the tiniest of fragments of creation.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
I may have missed the mention of channeled information in this thread but the sheer amount of information that has come to light over the past 40 years or so, from ETs about themselves and other ETs species, is voluminous.

I'll believe in aliens when one lands in my yard, descends from his ship, reaches out, and shakes my hand.

Dementia is a thing for you old man.
Your POV is your truth. Mine is mine. The ET "question" is quickly becoming a populous splitter. Paralleling American politics. There are a noticeable percentage of "Manning Ups" and that is a good thing, imo. A slowly, declining percentage but substantial enough to still have relevance.

Which POV one holds is an extraordinarily important measuring stick. It will determine the rapidity of first hard (publically undeniable) ET-human contact. Would you physically appear on a planet where you were unwanted by the majority?

Last edited:
I thought we had a Space & Space Explore thread somewhere on Volnation.
Mods feel free to move this post to the right thread. Didn't know where else to put.

How many light years is that from us? It's really mind boggling to think that what was on that recording probably happened hundreds of thousands or millions of years ago.

How many light years is that from us? It's really mind boggling to think that what was on that recording probably happened hundreds of thousands or millions of years ago.
Thats's Betelgeuse. It's 700 light years away. The video is our guess of what it will look like when it blows. Betelgeuse is the big red star at the shoulder of Orion. It's set to go super nova "soon". But in astronomical terms that could be tomorrow or 10k years from now. Still if anyone alive today gets a see a naked eye super nova, that'll be the one.

"Do you believe our government has made contact with intelligent extraterrestrials?" Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., asked at that hearing last July.

"That’s something I can't discuss in a public setting," Grusch replied.

However, Grusch implied the U.S. may have some sort of life form that isn’t understood.
He termed them "biologics" at the summer hearing.

"Human or non-human biologics?" Mace asked.

"Non-human," Grusch answered without hesitation.

"Do you believe our government has made contact with intelligent extraterrestrials?" Rep. Nancy Mace, R-S.C., asked at that hearing last July.

"That’s something I can't discuss in a public setting," Grusch replied.

However, Grusch implied the U.S. may have some sort of life form that isn’t understood.
He termed them "biologics" at the summer hearing.

"Human or non-human biologics?" Mace asked.

"Non-human," Grusch answered without hesitation.establishing

She asked the wrong question. If Mace had asked about stupid ETs, Grusch would have answered "No" thereby establishing that there had been contact. Lol

Reactions: 65YearsAVol

I got lost a few time and had to pause it to understand sometimes but I got through it.

The point being missed is that interplanetary and interdimensional travel has no time element. ETs report that we don't understand the concept of location as a property of an object (along with height, width etc.)

Change the energetic equation by changing the location variable and an object ala a craft must immediately move to a new location.

I thought we had a Space & Space Explore thread somewhere on Volnation.
Mods feel free to move this post to the right thread. Didn't know where else to put.

That won’t be seen for another 100,000 years or so, which is wild to think about. It could’ve already happened, but we won’t know for a very very long time. Fascinating.

Reactions: Palm Beach Vol
As for the point of this thread… I believe there are other life forms on other planets. Rather they’ve visited or not, I don’t know. I can understand both sides of the argument.

I have seen something weird many years ago. It was fall of 2006, I was 21yrs old living in Boston. One night my boyfriend and I were sitting in his car parked in front of a huge pond waiting for a friend to come meet us. This area was pretty rural. The pond was surrounded by forest with a few houses situated across from where we were parked. It was around 11 at night and as we were just waiting and talking I noticed a bright light across the pond hovering above the houses. It looked like a star at first but then the light intensified and suddenly began flashing like a strobe light, colors of blue, red and green. It moved slowly, left then right. No sound. This went on for a few mins when it just stopped then transitioned into a huge yellow light and appeared to float for seconds before just shooting vertical then disappearing at speeds you just can’t comprehend. Needless to say, my bf and I were just like 👁️👄👁️

As for the point of this thread… I believe there are other life forms on other planets. Rather they’ve visited or not, I don’t know. I can understand both sides of the argument.

I have seen something weird many years ago. It was fall of 2006, I was 21yrs old living in Boston. One night my boyfriend and I were sitting in his car parked in front of a huge pond waiting for a friend to come meet us. This area was pretty rural. The pond was surrounded by forest with a few houses situated across from where we were parked. It was around 11 at night and as we were just waiting and talking I noticed a bright light across the pond hovering above the houses. It looked like a star at first but then the light intensified and suddenly began flashing like a strobe light, colors of blue, red and green. It moved slowly, left then right. No sound. This went on for a few mins when it just stopped then transitioned into a huge yellow light and appeared to float for seconds before just shooting vertical then disappearing at speeds you just can’t comprehend. Needless to say, my bf and I were just like 👁️👄👁️
Cool sighting, thanks for sharing 👍 😀. May I ask, have you told anyone else and if so what was their response?

I seen something similar in early 90’s but only way I can describe it was just as bright or brighter than Venus and slightly bigger. It was on the horizon around midnight. I knew it look odd and kept looking back to it for several minutes it never moved until it actually went down at speed I’ve never seen before. Nothing that I know of that can start at a stop position and move that fast. Disappeared behind hilly terrain. I was coon hunting.

Last edited:
I seen something similar in early 90’s but only way I can describe it was just as bright or brighter than Venus and slightly bigger. It was on the horizon around midnight. I knew it look odd and kept looking back to it for several minutes it never moved until it actually went down at speed I’ve never seen before. Nothing that I know of that can start at a stop position and move that fast. Disappeared behind hilly terrain. I was coon hunting.
When it started moving did it move vertically or horizontally?

VN Store

Back