Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

I thought same thing when I posted video then found that guy presenting the bodies has done this before and turned out to be human, I think. These if real don't look human to me and carbon dated 1000 years old.
The incident from 2015 when he suggested a photograph from the 40s showed an alien corpse that turned out to be a human mummy. This seems a little more solid. And there's no way they're human, they have 3 long skinny fingers.

The incident from 2015 when he suggested a photograph from the 40s showed an alien corpse that turned out to be a human mummy. This seems a little more solid. And there's no way they're human, they have 3 long skinny fingers.
the issue is he presents a question, to which he admits to not having an answer to 30% non-KNOWN human DNA. then he proposes that that means alien, but doesn't provide any evidence to back it up as an alien. What IS that 30%? could it just be some new sub-species of human like the "hobbits" in SE Asia? could it just be a genetic mutation?

we know the south americans already practiced some pretty severe forms of body modifications with the skull plates and things like that.

a real scientist wouldn't question beg like this guy does.

he also doesn't provide any real context about how he got these bodies, from Peru but is showing off in Mexico? any archaeological findings to go with this? How was that dig handled? did the radio carbon date anything else besides the bodies?

if they wanted to be treated like real scientists they need to act like it. especially with this guy's history of faking. otherwise they are just another carnival barker trying to get people to pay up for whatever new side show they concocted to fleece people out of their money.

the issue is he presents a question, to which he admits to not having an answer to 30% non-KNOWN human DNA. then he proposes that that means alien, but doesn't provide any evidence to back it up as an alien. What IS that 30%? could it just be some new sub-species of human like the "hobbits" in SE Asia? could it just be a genetic mutation?

we know the south americans already practiced some pretty severe forms of body modifications with the skull plates and things like that.

a real scientist wouldn't question beg like this guy does.

he also doesn't provide any real context about how he got these bodies, from Peru but is showing off in Mexico? any archaeological findings to go with this? How was that dig handled? did the radio carbon date anything else besides the bodies?

if they wanted to be treated like real scientists they need to act like it. especially with this guy's history of faking. otherwise they are just another carnival barker trying to get people to pay up for whatever new side show they concocted to fleece people out of their money.
The UFO "community" is a real mixed bag. There's very few that I trust, there's those that I think are true believers, and there's those that have made a nice little industry out of selling shows, books, appearances, etc.

To me, if you fake once, there's nothing you can do that would make me believe you. Also, if you've made a career out of it making money, I'm less likely to buy into whatever you're saying. Guys like this and Steven Greer I don't have much respect for.

The UFO "community" is a real mixed bag. There's very few that I trust, there's those that I think are true believers, and there's those that have made a nice little industry out of selling shows, books, appearances, etc.

To me, if you fake once, there's nothing you can do that would make me believe you. Also, if you've made a career out of it making money, I'm less likely to buy into whatever you're saying. Guys like this and Steven Greer I don't have much respect for.
exactly. I am square in the "skeptic believer" category. I believe aliens have been here, but I don't think any actual evidence has found its way into the hands of a civilian.

if you want to be taken seriously you need to act seriously. I am waiting for this to be another case

W are st of these "aliens" biped, have fingers/hands similar to humans, 2 eyes, one nose, one mouth...

Surely the odds of a human-like design being replicated on another planet (assuming there is life out there) would be unimaginably small.
The assumption of a humanoid alien is based on it evolving in similar conditions to ours. as ours is the one example of complex life forming, its the only assumption we have to go off of really.

but if its a carbon based life form, that has similar levels of whatever breathable "air", similar light levels, similar gravity, similar magnetosphere, etc etc, it would be more shocking for it to look strikingly different from us in simple terms (bipedal etc).

heavier gravity and it may have only legs, no arms, or smaller arms. less "air" it may have more than one mouth, or additional gills or something else. Darker, they may have more and bigger eyes, brighter and it may be fewer/less developed eyes, no light would mean no eyes.

its one of the fallacies of our messaging to aliens in the form of microwave. It assumes they developed along the same technological lines as us, it assumes they aren't so far ahead or behind us. It assumes they developed in the same light frequency as us, if they developed along lower frequency light waves they may see in microwave and thus may communicate along our visible light wave lengths, so our microwave verbal communications will just be weird "optical" disruptions to them.

when anything and everything is possible, and plausible, you kinda have to default back to the familiar to be able to represent them.

So, my wife and adult son were walking the dog in the front yard last night and they simultaneously spotted a blue light - my wife discerned three individual lights that streaked halfway across the sky like a solid beam before it was gone. She likened it to the speed of lightning. I've watched the UAPs captured on Skinwalker Ranch and I've never seen a straight beam of light. They were apprehensive about telling me about it because I could have teased them mercilessly. But, now I'm envious. I'd volunteer to ride in one of those things if they'd promise not to stick something up my butt.

(We live noth of Ft. Bragg so we're accustomed to seeing a myriad of low-flying military aircraft.)

Last edited:
So, my wife and adult son were walking the dog in the front yard last night and they simultaneously spotted a blue light - my wife discerned three individual lights that streaked halfway across the sky like a solid beam before it was gone. She likened it to the speed of lightning. I've watched the UAPs captured on Skinwalker Ranch and I've never seen a straight beam of light. They were apprehensive about telling me about it because I could have teased them mercilessly. But, now I'm envious. I'd volunteer to ride in one of those things if they'd promise not to stick something up my butt.

(We live noth of Ft. Bragg so we're accustomed to seeing a myriad of low-flying military aircraft.)
Fuquay-Varina?

Let me just say that the Universe is infinite in space and time. That means any possibility that is non negative is certain to have already occurred long ago,is occurring somewhere presently, and will be occurring somewhere in spacetime forever. Whatever you want to make the odds of God,life, aliens,etc when you take that number and multiply by infinity ♾️..... Go BIG ORANGE!

Let me just say that the Universe is infinite in space and time. That means any possibility that is non negative is certain to have already occurred long ago,is occurring somewhere presently, and will be occurring somewhere in spacetime forever. Whatever you want to make the odds of God,life, aliens,etc when you take that number and multiply by infinity ♾️..... Go BIG ORANGE!
Whether the universe is infinite ot not is a fairly contention subject. Things get really weird when you start talking about the infinite. If you're into that sort of thing, there is a neat Netflix documentary on it.
1000003813.jpg

Didnt see a post about it here, but theres 1 in the PF thread for UFO stuff about what Congress did with the UFO part of the NDAA.... they did what Congress has always done in my 46 years of life and failed. They always do. Lies and deceit same as always while they get bribed millions and millions of dollars each from lobbyists such as the MIC, Big Pharma, etc etc

They gutted the 2 provisions that mattered from the act...the parts where you know...the government would have to actually quit lying to everyone and share at least most of the info and video etc from sightings, crashes, etc etc. Gutted all that stuff, then passed it .. then acted like they actually did something as usual. Typical government BS like playing chess with a pigeon....they just knock all the pieces over, sheit all over everything, then squawk about how great they are.

99% of them from BOTH parties should be drug out of the Capitol, kicking and screaming....and tarred and feathered outdoors at the National Mall for the whole world to see. To be a warning to the next batch of worthless grifters that might think about being as worthless as these clowns.

We need hard term limits. NOW

We need to outlaw lobbying. NOW. With stiff criminal AND civil penalties for anyone trying to buy our elected officials AND the officials if they take money.

There should be no such thing as "career politicians" like Bidens raggedy butt who has never worked a day in his life. We should never, ever have allowed "lobbying" which is just a made up government word for BRIBERY. why do we allow rich people and companies to bribe OUR elected officials which are supposed to represent citizens and ONLY citizens??? Why is this OK? Why do we put up with OUR representatives being bought and paid for by others who do NOT want the same things that we want to happen in DC???

Tar and feathers. Thats what we need to do.

VN Store

Back