Alex Golesh

1NCvolunteer

Great comment I found on his twitter…

Alex Golesh@CoachGolesh

We will always be judged by wins and losses - but the understanding that the only thing we control is our process, our attitude, our effort, and the way we love and care for each other. Proud to be a part of laying a foundation for greatness. Just the beginning.

A great attitude to start off the new year with!
(If it’s OK with you coach I’m gonna borrow that.)

What did he learn? That we need more talent? That we need more bodies?
Anyone paying attention knows these needs.

Time management, play calling, motivating players to NOT go to sleep in the 2nd Qtr after scorching the opponent in the 1st Qtr, QB to hold on to the ball (Hooker got LUCKY a couple/few times), O-Line to be less Cheerleader and MORE Punisher...

you need more?

Time management, play calling, motivating players to NOT go to sleep in the 2nd Qtr after scorching the opponent in the 1st Qtr, QB to hold on to the ball (Hooker got LUCKY a couple/few times), O-Line to be less Cheerleader and MORE Punisher...

you need more?
Send in your resume. They're always looking for that next "diamond in the rough."

I make more and work less...so why would I do that?
Sure you do. I’m king of some African country. I make my bills off blood diamonds. I’m ruthless.
You’re on a free website. Tell you what work less, pay NIL and get us some of those damn lineman that are meaner. You can actually do something bout it now. Or do you not have that money you were talking bout.

Gotta love the arm chair coaches
Nobody said he was a bad coach.

Can you all not just judge something as it is?

Damn we literally kept giving the ball back to Purdue until they caught up to us.

HOW MANY OFFENSIVE POSSESSIONS did it take for that to happen?

Reactions: DocVOLiday and TAF

you need more?
When are you sending your resume in? Sounds like you know everything. Can’t believe you haven’t been scooped up yet!

I'm not saying it was the best called game or they didn't make a few questionable decisions throughout the year.This is big boy ball,most these coaches have never exp what it's like to play a game like we did at Ole Miss.Then u add in all the bs that has sourrounded the program,loss of players all that has to be taken into consideration.I like to think the coaches are just dipping their toes in the water,and hopefully next year we don't see the same things.Who knows,I just believe they deserve a pass on all the little nit picky sh*t we like to do around here.

So in previous years the players gave up on the coaches and got them fired. This year we have players coming back for their super senior year rather than bailing for the portal or the NFL. Why do we have to complain about the first year coaches rather than letting them show the improvement on the field?
BVS at its finest.

VN Store

Back