'19 AL QB Taulia Tagovailoa

But I am thinking CJP is better than Butch. Snap out of it man.
I agree but he has less to work with and he's not had enough time for his coaching to show up as much. I said if they we're playing today I would take KY. That may change by the time we get to them.

I agree but he has less to work with and he's not had enough time for his coaching to show up as much. I said if they we're playing today I would take KY. That may change by the time we get to them.

No way he has less than what Butch had with this team in Nov with 4 health OL even left and still almost beat them and should have.

No way he has less than what Butch had with this team in Nov with 4 health OL even left and still almost beat them and should have.
KY is not the same team either. KY was the more physical team against FL. It's been a minute that KY was the more physical team against Florida. We've not been all that physical in our two first games. It will take a while to get the Butch off this team. We'll have to wait and see how long.

Reactions: BreatheUT
KY is not the same team either. KY was the more physical team against FL. It's been a minute that KY was the more physical team against Florida. We've not been all that physical in our two first games. It will take a while to get the Butch off this team. We'll have to wait and see how long.
Kentucky has been the more physical team against Florida for two consecutive years.

You just said Florida has a long rebuild in front of them. Wouldn’t that mean Kentucky just beat a mediocre team?
And you said, "Can we wait until Kentucky plays someone..." Well, Florida at the Swamp certainly qualifies as "someone", IMO, whether they have a rebuild ahead of them, or not. This Florida team isn't entirely bereft of talent, and teams just don't go to Gainesville and beat UF on the regular. Kentucky hadn't beaten them anywhere 31 straight years, and they beat them soundly, outscoring then 20-6 in the 2nd half.

My main point was that the talent gap between the two teams is closing, and to say UF has a rebuild in front of them is to say they have a ways to go to get back to what they were used to. It would seem as if you are arguing the fine print, here.

We will beat Florida and Kentucky.

And you said, "Can we wait until Kentucky plays someone..." Well, Florida at the Swamp certainly qualifies as "someone", IMO, whether they have a rebuild ahead of them, or not. This Florida team isn't entirely bereft of talent, and teams just don't go to Gainesville and beat UF on the regular. Kentucky hadn't beaten them anywhere 31 straight years, and they beat them soundly, outscoring then 20-6 in the 2nd half.

My main point was that the talent gap between the two teams is closing, and to say UF has a rebuild in front of them is to say they have a ways to go to get back to what they were used to. It would seem as if you are arguing the fine print, here.

To be fair, that last Kentucky TD was firmly BS... but yes... I get your point

I got a solid 20 minute chuckle after that game ended haha

This is the worst Florida team I’ve seen in a while and Franks is not an SEC Caliber QB.

Butch X 2. I'm way happier with our coaching staff.

giphy.gif

Every time I see this I cackle!
1536978493942.gif

VN Store

Back