AJC article about Kiffin and Tennessee.

I actually thought Kiffin was the right answer at the time but when I heard he had imported all the USC garbage and tossed out the UTK traditions, I realized things were off. Did no one else get offended that he used USC videos as motivators for Tennessee football players?

I totally agree with this however I think his recruiting standards and pratices would have gotten us into trouble eventually. I do think Kiffin was/is a really great offense play caller. I liked his play calling much better than I do CJC.

He smoked UGA and beat a USC program Dooley has not beaten.

and that makes him a damn good coach. what does the Ucla, Washington, Notre Dame, Oregon state games tell you? Not to mention the playing not to lose to Florida and the Chicken chiz play calling against Bama.
Edit> and how could i forget the great game against Ole Miss.
We get it. you dont like Dooley.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
and that makes him a damn good coach. what does the Ucla, Washington, Notre Dame, Oregon state games tell you? Not to mention the playing not to lose to Florida and the Chicken chiz play calling against Bama.

We get it. you dont like Dooley.

I don't like Dooley. That said, anyone that thinks Dooley is a better coach than Kiffin is not paying attention.

Watch the progression of their careers. It will bear it out. It is your issue if you can't see it right now.

So he has done nothing to prove he is a better coach. Thanks for making my argument. At this point neither has done s*** so saying one is better than the other is dumb.

VN Store

Back