AJ Johnson Update Please

Does the DUI really have any influence on the outcome of the rape case? Lots of foolish 20 somethings put society at risk of life and limb via intoxicated driving and are caught. Maybe he lost points in the court of public opinion(NFL?), but that is not the court that is his problem right now.

2022, AJ Johnson takes the field for the Cleveland Browns as the oldest rookie to ever play in the NFL.

Sept 13th DUI trial...crazy that the DUI will happen, be charged, and dispensed before the other trial even gets underway.

Not saying the DUI is more or less important or serious than the allegation, before I get railed upon...just saying it's craziness that the first one isn't anywhere close to being over and the new one will be done and over with by mid-September.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll never forget this was Kiffins first big get. He flew in via helicopter to one of his big games.

Sept 13th DUI trial...crazy that the DUI will happen, be charged, and dispensed before the other trial even gets underway.

Not saying the DUI is more or less important or serious than the allegation, before I get railed upon...just saying it's craziness that the first one isn't anywhere close to being over and the new one will be done and over with by mid-September.

Well I am pretty sure at least as many delays have been on AJ and Mike Williams lawyers as the DA. But most of it has been on motions related to the social media questions. No matter what angle you look at it, the whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Nevermind, y'all are correct. He decommitted (I'm assuming after Kiffin bolted) and later recommitted to Dooley.

$

Junior linebacker A.J. Johnson, who has committed to Tennessee, led Gainesville with 16 tackles and three sacks. On the game’s final play, Johnson sacked Shaw for a 23-yard loss. The Red Elephants finished with five tackles for losses against Shaw.

“We could not block A.J. Johnson ... he is the real deal,” Shaw said. “He caused havoc with our offense all night.”

'11 GA LB A.J. Johnson - UT Signee

https://amp.knoxnews.com/amp/573332001

A state appellate court ruled Wednesday that former University of Tennessee star linebacker A.J. Johnson and a former teammate have the right to go after the social media history of the woman who accuses them of rape.

The defense team for former star University of Tennessee linebacker A.J. Johnson and a teammate scored a legal victory Wednesday, winning access to the text messages and social media of their accusers.

This is big for AJ.

Reactions: 4 people
Yep. I personally think in AJs case, it was a false accusation. And I think that's why the accuser fought to keep those messages to her friends from being released to the court.

Exactly what I've thought all along.
If true, the revelations contained in that "social media history" might be cause for the case to be dropped.

What a travesty.

Reactions: 6 people
Yep. I personally think in AJs case, it was a false accusation. And I think that's why the accuser fought to keep those messages to her friends from being released to the court.

I've never understood. The accuser and friend destroyed/lost/whatever their phones, fought to keep the defense from getting information, etc. Did not seem just from the get go, but the part I liked best is the ruling re the prosecutors...represent the state and citizens and are to seek justice; they are not some honchos ridng out to get a guilty plea no matter what and devil take the facts. I'm paraphrasing. Guilty or not guilty...let all the facts be brought out and the justice system (remember the blind lady?) determines the outcome. Jmo.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back