AJ Johnson signs with Denver

39179815_10156650731858979_5086060290072641536_n.jpg
holy ****!

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Folks, you may want to pump the brakes. AJ hasn't played for three years. He must get into football shape including recapturing his stamina. Not to mentioning rebuilding his skills, muscle mass, and speed. He needs to live and sleep in the weightroom when not ground-pounding 5 - 10 mile runs. AND, if he has a nickle worth of sense, stay away from women of all types, colors, and species even if they're ultra loose Orion females. If he wants a football career, his daily focus should be focused solely on making himself the player he once was and better than even that.

Reactions: shotgun83
I can hardly believe it. Odds must have been astronomical. Best of luck, AJ. All of VN is rooting for you.

Reactions: Behr and BartW
If he signs a contract, he could make there life pretty tough.
Right now, he’s an exonerated citizen...no blowback. There wasn’t enough evidence to substantiate their stories...and a lot of doubt due to the destruction of their phones. Bring a civil lawsuit and you have all the talking heads talking about how you and and your buddy ran a train on the girl you’re suing. Makes kneeling for the anthem boring. Not the best way to start an attempt at a pro career. She got part of a $2 million settlement split 8 ways after the lawyers got theirs...not worth the mess even if you win imo.

Go forward young Man!

Here's hoping you have a long, prosperous career...…………...

Right now, he’s an exonerated citizen...no blowback. There wasn’t enough evidence to substantiate their stories...and a lot of doubt due to the destruction of their phones. Bring a civil lawsuit and you have all the talking heads talking about how you and and your buddy ran a train on the girl you’re suing. Makes kneeling for the anthem boring. Not the best way to start an attempt at a pro career. She got part of a $2 million settlement split 8 ways after the lawyers got theirs...not worth the mess even if you win imo.

I truly don't disagree with you, but continually letting these women go unpunished, or even awarding them, is why this kind of thing keeps happening. She got a settlement for something she was embarrassed over (and before this goes anywhere, I know law doesn't work on assumptions, but come on).

I truly don't disagree with you, but continually letting these women go unpunished, or even awarding them, is why this kind of thing keeps happening. She got a settlement for something she was embarrassed over (and before this goes anywhere, I know law doesn't work on assumptions, but come on).
It keeps happening because this is our society. I just don’t see this specific case as being the landmark that will turn it all around. Cuz even tho the defendants weren’t GUILTY...they also weren’t INNOCENT. A professional athlete suing a woman for alleging rape doesn’t need the details of the case in the headlines. At best, he shared a girl with his buddy...at worst he becomes the poster child for possible rapists who got away with it.

Reactions: tatervol and Behr
Super happy for him. Karma will get the people pointing fingers for no reason. He gonna beast it up!

Very happy for AJ but why do some of my favorite Vols have to be with the Denver Donkeys? Al Wilson, Malik Jackson, Peyton and now AJ.

Why are they kneeling, Butchna? Asking for a friend...
You know, it's crazy that they can kneel and protest when the season starts and they know camera's will be looking at them but in the off season not one protest or one word from any of them about all the injustice.

So do they really care about this cause or is it just abother "look at me" moment? Asking for a friend....

VN Store

Back