AJ Johnson signs with Denver

This is great for him, really glad he's getting a shot at least. My only fear from this is now the accuser might come after him in a civil suit. I hope I'm wrong about that, but the allure of money is a powerful thing.

I'm so happy that he's finally getting a chance to make his dreams come true.

He lost 3 years of NFL ball and that girl should be put in prison for all her lies.

It's a miscarriage of justice if she isn't punished accordingly.

GO A J !!!

VFL...GBO!!!

The best revenge for him to get on that crazy girl is for him to make the practice squad this season, then next season make the 53 man roster. Then shine and get a good contract. Then let's hope that psycho girl doesn't try to sue him for money because of her pain and suffering........

great news...getting a chance...didn't know If it would even happen...hope he can make it...he deserves it!

GO VOLS!

The best revenge for him to get on that crazy girl is for him to make the practice squad this season, then next season make the 53 man roster. Then shine and get a good contract. Then let's hope that psycho girl doesn't try to sue him for money because of her pain and suffering........

I think he would counter sue for his pain and suffering...and hopefully win.

Question: wasn’t she part of the money grab “rape culture” contingent? If so could she be made to return any money collected? Probably would just be redistributed to the others, but if she got any, then false pretenses and should not be allowed to keep it. And I’m not saying somebody in that group wasn’t raped by somebody...but no way I’m buying all of them who sued (see results of AJ and MW trial) or that UT in any way was complicit.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Great news. I hope he is in shape and ready to make the best of the opportunity.

I hope the younger players learn from this. The sex just isn’t worth the risk. I guess the players will need to carry consent forms with them. Perhaps they can use their autograph sharpe to get consent on their pe—s.

An unfortunate event for all involved.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back