Aidoo to the portal confirmed

I guess I’m a little older than you and don’t use Google as my friend very often. UT website shows Estrella is 241 and Aidoo 240. I don’t believe it. Height / weight listings are often incorrect, especially for freshmen. The eye test says Estrella is much thicker than Aidoo. Regardless, he did play better D against Edey. I’ll give him that. He had one half of one game all year where he outplayed Aidoo.

Estrella looks like he weighs between 250 and 255.

Reactions: knoxvol52
If this were to happen, remove his name and stats from all Tennessee record books. Please go outside the conference so I don’t have to hate you.

That would be a slap to the face and a kick to the gonads all rolled up into one. Are you telling me Bama has more money for their basketball program than we do?

He’d have to pray that Bama doesn’t come to TBA next year
This has gotten so out of hand that it doesn’t even make sense.
I’ll stick with baseball for now, and hope it doesn’t become as ridiculous as football and basketball.
Although it looks as though basketball is overtaking football, in the absurdity category.

Reactions: knoxvol52
If this were to happen, remove his name and stats from all Tennessee record books. Please go outside the conference so I don’t have to hate you.

Barnes took a chance on you just for you to leave and go to one of our main rivals?

No use for him if it happens.

Reactions: JCP201
This has gotten so out of hand that it doesn’t even make sense.
I’ll stick with baseball for now, and hope it doesn’t become as ridiculous as football and basketball.
Although it looks as though basketball is overtaking football, in the absurdity category.

You do realize that we have numerous baseball players transfer both in and out every year?

You do realize that we have numerous baseball players transfer both in and out every year?
Of course I do. If these guys weren’t seeing the floor, by all means, find a place where you fit in and can play.
These are starters that are leaving!
And before you go there, no, I’m not very high on Chase Burns either.

Of course I do. If these guys weren’t seeing the floor, by all means, find a place where you fit in and can play.
These are starters that are leaving!
And before you go there, no, I’m not very high on Chase Burns either.

Technically, only 1 basketball starter has hit the portal. And I was going to go there on Burns! 🤣

That would be a slap to the face and a kick to the gonads all rolled up into one. Are you telling me Bama has more money for their basketball program than we do?
Or it means that we’re smarter about how we choose to spend our money 🤷‍♂️

Grant called Barnes "brutal" in practice. Players don't respond to brutal as they used to since they have so many non-brutal options. I'm a CRB fan but it may appear that he is a solution and a problem.

Do have to wonder if the thought has at least crossed Barnes mind in the last few days that it just isn’t worth dealing with the transfer portal / NIL business anymore. Were I in Barnes shoes, the thought would have crossed my mind a couple of times by now.

Not trying to stir anything up as I have zero knowledge of the subject. Just have to imagine that this has been a tough last few days for Barnes and his staff. The nightmare scenario of losing both Tobe and Aidoo is a tough one to stomach.

Will be interesting to see what direction we go to replace those two guys. I know Ballo is the big fish out there, but he’s going to have an enormous price tag. Hard to envision us being willing to shell that kind of money out.

Reactions: HubbaBubba
Grant called Barnes "brutal" in practice. Players don't respond to brutal as they used to since they have so many non-brutal options. I'm a CRB fan but it may appear that he is a solution and a problem.
The only way Barnes is a problem is if the player is extra sensitive and needs to be coddled. And I’d say that’s more of an issue for the player than it is for Rick. If they can’t stand the heat, there are options as you said.

The only way Barnes is a problem is if the player is extra sensitive and needs to be coddled. And I’d say that’s more of an issue for the player than it is for Rick. If they can’t stand the heat, there are options as you said.

If it were an issue of Barnes coaching too brutally, Aidoo and Awaka wouldn’t have been here multiple years. To be fair to Awaka, his decision may be somewhat related to moving back closer to home, but this mostly is all about $$$. Has nothing to do with Barnes coaching too hard.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
If it were an issue of Barnes coaching too brutally, Aidoo and Awaka wouldn’t have been here multiple years. To be fair to Awaka, his decision may be somewhat related to moving back closer to home, but this mostly is all about $$$. Has nothing to do with Barnes coaching too hard.
As mine was, pure speculation.

VN Store

Back