AGT Season 12

The skating "brother and sister", Angelica, and hammerhead were the best acts. The fact that the deaf girl can sing that well is impressive, but she is going to get boring really fast. Am I horrible for saying that?

Diavolo has been my favorite so far. Plus the name has VOL in it. All vol.

Speaking of with that guy from knox that sang his own song was good, not the best, but still enjoyable.

The deaf girl singing was no better than the guy from TN. Was it impressive that she can sing in pitch while being deaf, yes. The show is about talent though not overcoming ailments. Can you get a golden buzzer for hemorrhoids?

The golden buzzer kid is like the dead girl last week. They're both good, but I think they'll both get boring quick. Now the limbo girl is fantastic. Kinda reminds me of the girl that was shooting arrows with her feet last year.

The golden buzzer kid is like the dead girl last week. They're both good, but I think they'll both get boring quick. Now the limbo girl is fantastic. Kinda reminds me of the girl that was shooting arrows with her feet last year.

A singing dead girl will be pretty entertaining every week. IMO :)

What did I tell you in the OKC thread?

19492.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Limbo chic was talented but how do you up the limbo game?
The French magicians were fantastic.
The guy doing impressions was decent but not very strong on a lot of his impressions.
I feel like when you see one dog variety show you've seen them all. How can you top Olate Dogs?

Dancing Pumpkin Man was absolutely stupid and talentless. Another spot lost that could have been for someone with real talent. It comes as no surprise that Jerry likes him.

VN Store

Back