AGT Season 12

There was only one magician on that show, the other guy was an escape artist.

Reactions: 1 person
When the Trump impersonator sang bad Karaoke and got thru to the next round I thought this show jumped the shark.

When the Trump impersonator sang bad Karaoke and got thru to the next round I thought this show jumped the shark.

Been flirting with jumping the shark for a while now.

The last couple of years they have let some really stupid acts through.

This happens every audition show. These people typically get weeded out quickly. The exception being that puppet show a couple years back.

Last year they had those 2 guys who brought someone up on stage and did "stunts" with them. They were awful.

But every performance they would pick a different judge. They brought them back for the live shows just so they would bring Simon on stage. That really irked me. That took the spot of a legit performer who may have barely not made the cut.

Last year they had those 2 guys who brought someone up on stage and did "stunts" with them. They were awful.

But every performance they would pick a different judge. They brought them back for the live shows just so they would bring Simon on stage. That really irked me. That took the spot of a legit performer who may have barely not made the cut.

I thought they were entertaining but I didn't think they were awful though. It's the people like the Trump guy that they let through that have very little talent who manage to get further than they should that become a problem. With him I don't think he makes it past the next round. Like Puddles, his voice isn't great but he sold it with his Broadway style. I really don't know how he plans to top singing Chandelier. That's an epic song, there is a reason Emily West waited until the finale to sing that song.

I thought they were entertaining but I didn't think they were awful though. It's the people like the Trump guy that they let through that have very little talent who manage to get further than they should that become a problem. With him I don't think he makes it past the next round. Like Puddles, his voice isn't great but he sold it with his Broadway style. I really don't know how he plans to top singing Chandelier. That's an epic song, there is a reason Emily West waited until the finale to sing that song.

Emily West was one of the best talents the show ever had. Who ended up beating her? I can't recall.

VN Store

Back