After Seeing What Happened At Louisville How Does Ole Miss Fare?

Bruce lying and bumping into the recruit sealed his fate but those were his actions. Tyndall violated the rules but Boeheim,Williams and Pitino front programs that mocked the NCAA...

Pitino, Boeheim, et al had plausible deniability. Pearl and Tyndall did not.

I know that seems convenient because the coaches at bigger, "protected" programs received lighter penalties, but the facts of each case are different.

Remember the more storied programs are better organizationally, and any rule-breaking operation is going to insulate people at the top.

Pitino, Boeheim, et al had plausible deniability. Pearl and Tyndall did not.

I know that seems convenient because the coaches at bigger, "protected" programs received lighter penalties, but the facts of each case are different.

Remember the more storied programs are better organizationally, and any rule-breaking operation is going to insulate people at the top.

But you had fake classes versus lying about a BB. :loco: Whatever deniability the HCs had should have been cancelled out by the severity of the violations. Ok...no show cause BUT your school loses scholarships and postseasons. Pitino automatically leaves and Boeheim as well as Williams strongly considers it. If it was our institution? 3 years at least imo.

Who here thinks Ole Miss gets the death penalty?

Who thinks they get the equivalent sanctions USC recieved?

I go the USC route. Never will NCAA shut another program down. But, Ole Miss isn't doing what SMU did either.

Who here thinks Ole Miss gets the death penalty?

Who thinks they get the equivalent sanctions USC recieved?

I go the USC route. Never will NCAA shut another program down. But, Ole Miss isn't doing what SMU did either.

There will never be the death penalty ever again, ever.

I expect further scholarship reductions and a bowl ban of probably another year. What is the ETA on the NCAA's final ruling?

has Nutt worked with the NCAA on this? Or was his letter just making public what the NCAA already knows? I could see that adding some time if not.

Y sources: Explosive new information has put Ole Miss football coach Hugh Freeze's job in immediate jeopardy. A decision should come soon.

hughfreezetweet.jpg

Bump

VN Store

Back