Ad issue

Nash_Vol97

Smells like potential
Keep getting this pop up at the bottom of the page that messes with scrolling and viewing anything towards the bottom of the page. On iPhone using Safari.

1691096388950.png

I get it too. Super weird and the page doesn't scroll correctly after that. It's like the ad becomes the new background or something. Hard to explain.

I'm on iPhone if it helps @Freak

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Let me know if you guys are still seeing this as of today. It's supposedly been removed but these things can be pesky sometimes.

I'm getting a huge BJ's wholesale ad that's eating up half the screen. No scrolling issues but it is blocking up menus at the top. Will try to screenshot next time I see it.

Edit: see here.

Screenshot_20230806_182747_Chrome Beta.jpg

I'm getting a huge BJ's wholesale ad that's eating up half the screen. No scrolling issues but it is blocking up menus at the top. Will try to screenshot next time I see it.

Edit: see here.

View attachment 568217
Thanks. I’ll look into. These dumb things are irritating.

Thanks. Is that the first time you've seen it in the last couple of days?
The zyn ad definitely made a comeback for me yesterday. Today was the first time I’ve seen the the Philips ad pop up and cover the bottom of the screen.

I’m getting something similar today. Some ads are appearing on top of posts and they bleed onto each other.

And I just lost an unfinished post on an unwanted screen refresh.

I didn’t catch the advertiser’s name on the first issue.

I’m getting something similar today. Some ads are appearing on top of posts and they bleed onto each other.

And I just lost an unfinished post on an unwanted screen refresh.

I didn’t catch the advertiser’s name on the first issue.

Just adapt to the 2nd issue. Happens to me routinely.

VN Store

Back