According to Da'Rick

lol. Yep. I love losing our vastly most productive player on offense who led the SEC at his position as a sophomore. Your logic is almost too good.

So by your rationale should Dooley kiss his addidas and beg him to play for us? I don't care if he was ALL UNIVERSE last year, he is a cancer, cut it out if he can't cut it.

Reactions: 2 people
Logic would factor in that we have a receiver returning who is much more athletic and talented coupled with one of the most highly touted JUCO transfers of the year coming in that would have forced Da'rick into the third-ish spot anyway.

Again, you're pretty much a failure.

Name calling is fun, but I prefer actual reason. Bottom line: No team is better when they lose their most productive offensive player who is a year older. Sorry. Welcome to Earth.

Also, while Hunter is a stud as well, he just had ACL surgery, and despite how nice he looks running routes, he hasn't played a down of tackle football yet. The expectations are ridiculous.

lol @ forcing DR into the 3rd spot. Stop.

a Georgia St Scout writer is probably just reading this board and reporting from the "insiders" on volnation

So by your rationale should Dooley kiss his addidas and beg him to play for us? I don't care if he was ALL UNIVERSE last year, he is a cancer, cut it out if he can't cut it.

Nope, not at all. I'd just like to see our football program, of which he is in charge of, show some sign of stability for at least a month. That'd be amazing.

Wow I would love a off-season with no drama. That said there always been some form of drama for awhile. The internet just makes it easier to be part of the drama.

If DR is part of the team anythime in the future, Dooley will be in big trouble. DR has been given plenty of chances, he was told no more strikes by Dooley, 1 more and you're out. He better stick to his word on this. If not, im afraid every player with a attitude will try and walk all over the coaches. thats my take anyway. Of course im 400 miles away and just getting lil bits via text. Maybe Larry has heard something concrete.

Name calling is fun, but I prefer actual reason. Bottom line: No team is better when they lose their most productive offensive player who is a year older. Sorry. Welcome to Earth.

Also, while Hunter is a stud as well, he just had ACL surgery, and despite how nice he looks running routes, he hasn't played a down of tackle football yet. The expectations are ridiculous.

lol @ forcing DR into the 3rd spot. Stop.

Name calling is easy when your reasoning is so pathetic it subjects you to it.

Da'rick has been an issue for the team the entire time he's been here. If nothing else, it kicks a guy out who was lazy and wouldn't do what he needed to do to be a member of the team. Most of the time it's better to get those guys away. If you can't grasp that tiny, beautiful tidbit, I feel a little pity for your mental capability.

VN Store

Back