According to Da'Rick

Skeeter33418 ‏ @skeeter33418 Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
#21..All you had to do was go to class, play football and keep you mouth shut. What a disappointment.

but he only enjoys one of those things..... and the one he enjoys, he'd rather only do 13 days a year at most.

Rucker: Dooley: Vols All-SEC WR Da'Rick Rogers has to work out some things before returning to the team. Not calling it a suspension.

"Dooley: Vols All-SEC WR Da'Rick Rogers has to work out some things before returning to the team. Not calling it a suspension."

-Wes Rucker

I cant even imagine the level of attitide problem this kid is if this is true. Most kids who get playing time and produce on the field are fairly happy

Rucker: Dooley: Vols All-SEC WR Da'Rick Rogers has to work out some things before returning to the team. Not calling it a suspension.

Yeah, this is becoming really odd. Dooley thinks he's still part of UT, and another school thinks he's transferred to them. What is going on here?

PATRICK BROWN: Da'rick Rogers' status: he's got some 'internal' things to take care of, per Dooley. the expectation, coach says, is he'll be back.

Da'rick Rogers' status: he's got some 'internal' things to take care of, per Dooley. the expectation, coach says, is he'll be back. -Patrick Brown

I'm really confused now.

Reactions: 1 person
lol. Yep. I love losing our vastly most productive player on offense who led the SEC at his position as a sophomore. Your logic is almost too good.

Logic would factor in that we have a receiver returning who is much more athletic and talented coupled with one of the most highly touted JUCO transfers of the year coming in that would have forced Da'rick into the third-ish spot anyway.

Again, you're pretty much a failure.

VN Store

Back