Abortions Rights Win (Again)

Me too.

At least that’s what it felt like
Nothing like delivering a 9lb 12 oz baby on your first try. I should not have had all that Taco Bell I craved.
Never considered killing her at 19 and broke. She was a gift and my two others also gifts. What he gave me considering I was told I would never get pregnant, were precious gifts.
They didn’t feel so gifty in the teen years…😐 but we got past that and they are all alive.

Nothing like delivering a 9lb 12 oz baby on your first try. I should not have had all that Taco Bell I craved.
Never considered killing her at 19 and broke. She was a gift and my two others also gifts. What he gave me considering I was told I would never get pregnant, were precious gifts.
They didn’t feel so gifty in the teen years…😐 but we got past that and they are all alive.

Teenage girls are the devils spawn. Unless of course you're a teenage boy...

Closest I ever came to insanity. Teenage boys… lilreb has completely filled me in on that vibrating testosterone stage that can last for 40-50 years. I’m up on this.

Boys are easy. Just a few simple rules, do good in school, don't knock anyone up, don't do anything to land yourself in jail.

Old guy told me long ago the difference between raising boys and girls is with boys you only have to worry about 1 stupid d^ck, with girls you have to worry about all the stupid d^cks. He also gave me this gem, you have one job as a dad whether it's a boy or girl, keep them off a pole.

Boys are easy. Just a few simple rules, do good in school, don't knock anyone up, don't do anything to land yourself in jail.

Old guy told me long ago the difference between raising boys and girls is with boys you only have to worry about 1 stupid d^ck, with girls you have to worry about all the stupid d^cks. He also gave me this gem, you have one job as a dad whether it's a boy or girl, keep them off a pole.
Yup, Sage advice.

Reactions: AM64
Congrats. I realized when my oldest one started having a propensity for pointing out my flaws (just like her mother does), it’s gonna get rough 😂

Y’all are in the sweet spot. They still think you are the smartest man on earth, look at you like you hung the moon and they still listen. In just a few short years you’ll be the dumbest man alive that get’s on their nerves.

I’ll take that as a compliment. My mother was a good woman with a wicked sense of humor.

I'd agree the apple didn't fall far from the tree based on your posts. Every kid needs a mother like that; if nothing else to keep them grounded with that every now and then reminder that parents have been there done that and generally know a bit more that you thought they did ... but it takes the wicked sense of humor to really make it work.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
I'd agree the apple didn't fall far from the tree based on your posts. Every kid needs a mother like that; if nothing else to keep them grounded with that every now and then reminder that parents have been there done that and generally know a bit more that you thought they did ... but it takes the wicked sense of humor to really make it work.
With us 4 kids she had no choice.

Reactions: AM64
It's almost like when the matter is put directly to the voters, they want women to have choice. Abortion rights are undefeated when actually put to a vote by the citizenry. All three wins in very red states (Kansas, Ohio, and Kentucky). And it's not even going to be close in Ohio.

**** yes! One state at a time!

VN Store

Back