Abdul Ado

I think he'll end up at the barn. If so I'm curious to see how BP is able to develop him. We know a tenatious style can make athletic but raw look pretty good.

I'll be pissed if that happens lol. I cheer for auburn when they aren't playing us, so it wouldn't be that bad.

Reactions: 1 person
Just call it what it is. You hope Pearl does well. You probably didn't feel that way about Auburn when Barber was there. It's natural.

Supposedly announcing for Mississippi State tonight, would be State's 6th four star in the 2016 class, and 9th four or five star in Howland's first 2 classes.

Doesn't surprise me that a shady recruit goes to a shady coach.

Yea, Rob Lewis over on VQ basically said he's been told there's some things going on there. Now, whether he gets hit/caught is another story, but I would be surprised if Howland is there in say 4-5 years. With that said, if he leads them to 3 NCAAT, a final four and a sweet 16, maybe it was all worth it.

Yea, Rob Lewis over on VQ basically said he's been told there's some things going on there. Now, whether he gets hit/caught is another story, but I would be surprised if Howland is there in say 4-5 years. With that said, if he leads them to 3 NCAAT, a final four and a sweet 16, maybe it was all worth it.

Not if it's vacated.

So , I guess you could say the same thing about Bruce when he was here......

I wasn't on the Internet or anything when Bruce was coach, was there always the sense he was shady?

I could care less if my team goes to the final 4 and it gets vacated years later

Wouldn't change how much fun it was at the time at all

No, you're right, it wouldn't change the feelings of excitement of the past. But, it would ruin your program's immediate future most likely, and tarnish the accomplishments of those fun times.

Personally, I've never understood or agreed with the mentality you are describing, but to each their own.

And it's "couldn't care less".

No, you're right, it wouldn't change the feelings of excitement of the past. But, it would ruin your program's immediate future most likely, and tarnish the accomplishments of those fun .

It had next to zero effect on memphis.

Vacating wins is a useless penalty IMO

Last edited:
I could care less if my team goes to the final 4 and it gets vacated years later

Wouldn't change how much fun it was at the time at all

Most fans, if they were being honest with themselves, would agree. I wouldn't mind it.

VN Store

Back