Aaron Hernandez's Home Searched After Killing

Aaron Hernandez of New England Patriots taken into police custody - ESPN Boston

NORTH ATTLEBOROUGH, Mass. -- New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was taken into custody by police Wednesday morning.

Hernandez, wearing a white V-neck T-shirt, long red athletic shorts and black sneakers, was led around 9 a.m. ET from the front door of his mansion with his hands in handcuffs behind his back inside the shirt and placed into a police cruiser, which quickly drove away.

He casually spit into some bushes on his way to the car.

Hernandezcuffs.jpg

Wow... I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to this story. I figured this would be I the news for a few weeks and just blow over. Man was I wrong.

either somebody did some serious talking, the state uncovered some serious info during search warrants, or they are overreaching with hope

Prosecutor: Police have Hernandez on tape w/ firearm and saying "you can't trust anyone anymore" before picking up Lloyd.

@wesleylowery: Lloyd not robbed. Found w/ keys to a car that is registered to Hernandez. Found five bullet shells from semi-auto weapon.

Pete Thamel ‏@SIPeteThamel
Hernandez walks through the house with a gun in his hand on the video. Goes to basement and video gets shut off.

@ProFootballTalk Prosecutor: Shell casing was found in the car Hernandez rented. It matched the casings found at the scene.

Jesska725 Jessica Scibetta 13m
@ClayTravisBGID I'm a gator fan but I find this crazy. Hernandez is this months pic on the gator calendar. pic.twitter.com/gjzQ7G4FGx
BNtlelTCAAAHjkO.jpg:large

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back