Aaron Hernandez must be still a Gator ...

I think the argument is that AH did it on purpose.

Don't think anyone disputes AH's actions were premeditated.

It's just foolish to debate which crime was "worse" when the end result was the loss of life, regardless of the circumstances, or where the perps played college football.

None of them was affiliated with the school when it happened so, meh.

The overriding point is someone at UF was asleep at the switch before the calendar was released.

UF dug up AH's All-American brick in the GatorWalk days after he was arrested. Over a year later a UF sanctioned calendar is released with his picture?

I really hope someone lost their job over that f***-up...inexcusable...

Stallworth hit a guy who was illegally Jaywalking. That guy deserved it.

O740D.gif

They invented crosswalks for a reason. If you don't choose to use them, you're open season to cars. Corey Taylor can tell you all about it.

The overriding point is someone at UF was asleep at the switch before the calendar was released.

UF dug up AH's All-American brick in the GatorWalk days after he was arrested. Over a year later a UF sanctioned calendar is released with his picture?

I really hope someone lost their job over that f***-up...inexcusable...

Unfortunately for you, doesnt seem that this will happen. Calendar was approved of in spring of 2013 and his arrest didnt happen until June 2013

“Basically, when we became aware of the issue, we can tell them it’s no longer approved but contractually we are not in a position to have it pulled,” Apple said. “We have informed the licensee that it’s no longer approved.”

Aaron Hernandez featured in UF calendar | Gainesville.com

Last edited:
You cannot convince the ignorant.

It's equally as ignorant to suggest anyone here argued otherwise.

The end result in either situation was the loss of life, deliberate or not. The families of the victims don't grieve any less knowing their loved ones died by accident.

But sure, UF's killer is totally worse than UT killers. You win? :blink:

It's equally as ignorant to suggest anyone here argued otherwise.

The end result in either situation was the loss of life, deliberate or not. The families of the victims don't grieve any less knowing their loved ones died by accident.

But sure, UF's killer is totally worse than UT killers. You win? :blink:

I wasn't referring to you. I rather enjoy your contribution to our board.

VN Store

Back