Aaron Hernandez must be still a Gator ...

kind of ironic that they put him in the July month as that is the month he ALLEGEDLY killed that semi-pro football player.

Yeah, I didn't just know that...I was curious!

LOL...maybe it's ironic...silly me...this has to be a load of crap!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

Reactions: 1 person
As much as Stallworth and Little are VFL.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

While Stallworth and Little certainly made horrible mistakes, I don't think that falls in the category of what thug Hernandez is accused of doing. One other comment about the post above the post the ignorant Gator fan made, guilty is not the true test of whether someone is a cold blooded murderer. Legally maybe but definitely not in the eyes of God! OJ is a prime example!
:loco:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
While Stallworth and Little certainly made horrible mistakes, I don't think that falls in the category of what thug Hernandez is accused of doing. One other comment about the post above the post the ignorant Gator fan made, guilty is not the true test of whether someone is a cold blooded murderer. Legally maybe but definitely not in the eyes of God! OJ is a prime example!
:loco:

He's baaaack! :eek:lol:

As much as Stallworth and Little are VFL.

You're better than that HG. Those cases are unchangeable mistakes/accidents while AH's is intentional (if proven guilty). Stallworth and Little didn't go out looking to kill someone, that's exactly what Hernandez is charged with.

You're better than that HG. Those cases are unchangeable mistakes/accidents while AH's is intentional (if proven guilty). Stallworth and Little didn't go out looking to kill someone, that's exactly what Hernandez is charged with.

He was desperate for some form of a counter attack. Kinda like Pickett's Charge.

Homicide is homicide. If you've lost a love one to a drunk driver nothing will make you think otherwise.

He is still equating the two, so, NO, apparently he is not.

Homicide is homicide. If you've lost a love one to a drunk driver nothing will make you think otherwise.

By the way, I have, and NO, they are not the same.

Last edited:

Homicide is a deliberate act and what Little and Stallworth did was not deliberate, therefore not a homicide but an accident.

Death is death I agree, especially for the families impacted. Homicide and manslaughter are not. Say Hernandez admits he did all 3 killings, do you still hold him in the same regard as Little or Stallworth and say the act in it's entirety, not simply the end result, are one in the same?

The anger is the same, the act is not. He cannot understand that, BG.

No one has ever earned street cred by offing someone while driving drunk

VN Store

Back