Aaron Douglas Turns to Rap

So he's not that good. But he's living his dream, if you were doing the same you wouldn't have anything to say

Acutally I would tell myself to stick it out, go make millions in pro football, get some more pub first from palying in the pros, make some better connections with some people in the music business by using my NFL conncections, then kick back and try the rapper thing which would probably be a little easier to do at this point. But that is just me.
:good!:

All the talent in the world will not compensate for a flawed character. Ask Michael Vick, Plax, and the dozens of other (already) pro athletes who pissed it away thanks to an uneducated ego.

What does this have to do with character...or illegal dogfighting and guns in a club...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

What matters the most is what Aaron wants. Most of us will never understand why he did what he did, but we are not in his shoes. My previous post was in jest, but Aaron needs to get it together, or he may continue down the wrong path. I wish the best for him and hope he succeeds, more in life, than in career.

The sad part is that one of these days this individual will grow-up and wonder why he wasted his God given talent ........so sad.:hi:

A few things:

2. He is not quitting the football team for rap. He has already been rapping from what I've heard. I have heard, however, that he is transferring to Western Kentucky to play basketball.

1 question and a comment: What's the girl's name at WKU? And the game of basketball is very resilient and will bounce back from his dabbling in it.:hi:

He just followed his dream.. I didn't work out for us,but we can't be mad.. Do ur thang AD We are gonna miss you. Should be able to replace him by game 3.. GO VOLS!!:rock::rock:

Yeah, no problem All American Freshman tackles are all over shouldnt be a problem...lol

VN Store

Back