A Timeline of Treason: Obama, Clinton, & the Deep State

Where’s luther, mick and LG to defend the FISA memo that just got exposed. The Dims are done, sh!t rolls up hill to Obama.

Where’s luther, mick and LG to defend the FISA memo that just got exposed. The Dims are done, sh!t rolls up hill to Obama.
The collusion was between the Clinton Campaign, the DNC, and Russia. The Russian lawyer woman, Veselnitzkaya (spelling??) asked for the meeting with Trump Jr. to pass on that information.

I'm here. What memo are we talking about? Is there somewhere I can read it?

You wouldn't believe it anyway. Wait a few days until it is made public, and even your media will be forced to cover it.

So it's not public but the details are known? Legitimate question. I've heard nothing about the memo.

I'm here. What memo are we talking about? Is there somewhere I can read it?

Its the Republican version from the House Intelligence Committee supposedly investigating Russian interference. We know how that investigation is going. It's not been released yet. They want to release their conclusion before the investigation ends.

Its the Republican version from the House Intelligence Committee supposedly investigating Russian interference. We know how that investigation is going. It's not been released yet. They want to release their conclusion before the investigation ends.

Thanks. I don't know why the others would find that so difficult to explain.

Let's just say that all Dems on the House Intel Committee voted to keep the other House members from seeing a document.

Things aren't partisan are they? As long as they investigate fully and make the results public, I'm all for it. Whoever is guilty deserves to be exposed. Trump doesn't have to be the only one going down.

VN Store

Back