A Thread For The Coaching Search Family!

Hello Gman.

Guys I dont think that the NHC (Butch Jones) will retain Graham. It looks like NHC will be bringing his entire staff unless they choose to stay behind but then they would have to be hired by their new coach. And I think Tee Martin is a pipe dream.

Somebody said this earlier that I liked....Butch Jones is one ballsy mug to want to come meet this angry mob head on...I give him props for that.

Hello Gman.

Guys I dont think that the NHC (Butch Jones) will retain Graham. It looks like NHC will be bringing his entire staff unless they choose to stay behind but then they would have to be hired by their new coach. And I think Tee Martin is a pipe dream.

Thats not gonna go over very well,Graham left a good job to come back here and coach the rb's and did a dang good job doing it,and is a VFL. It would be wise of Jones to keep him.

Thats not gonna go over very well,Graham left a good job to come back here and coach the rb's and did a dang good job doing it,and is a VFL. It would be wise of Jones to keep him.

I will be ticked if Graham or Pittman either one are let go. Between the two of them this year we had the best running game in a long time .

I think I just ate some rancid leftovers. I hope I live through the night.

Boro.... Gman.... OV if he finds us...

Will there be a good time to talk about what happened and how it went down? Perhaps now is not the time but I'd like to hear your thoughts and compare notes.

I will be ticked if Graham or Pittman either one are let go. Between the two of them this year we had the best running game in a long time .

Agreed...hopefully he will be advised to keep them. Especially Graham...you just don't do that to a former Vol when he made a lateral move just to come back and help turn things around with the running game. And has done an excellent job doing it.

Boro.... Gman.... OV if he finds us...

Will there be a good time to talk about what happened and how it went down? Perhaps now is not the time but I'd like to hear your thoughts and compare notes.

No offense Patrick but, the outcome is still the same and I would rather enjoy the friendships.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back