A Thread For The Coaching Search Family!

His staff will dictate how well he will come out of the gate, starting with his 1st recruiting class.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm in. Loved the Gruden threads. On the Jones train now,til he proves me otherwise. Still got a full grude though...never could get that thing to go down:)

Reactions: 1 person
Who posted that AJ?

I thought it was Woodberry, but I went back and looked, and it would appear that the rumor was RT from someone I don't recognize. Might have jumped to conclusions on that one.

Appears to only be rumors at the moment.

I'm in. Loved the Gruden threads. On the Jones train now,til he proves me otherwise. Still got a full grude though...never could get that thing to go down:)

Think Hart...that should flat line just about anything...:eek:lol:

If Jones hires a notable DC, keeps Jay and Pittman, and finds a way to lure Tee back then that will go a long way to help doubters in the fan base as well as making a great staff.

Everybody have a great night. I'm glad we have a home, my friends. Smokey, email Boro and let him know where we are?

I haven't had a jar in so long...
Head up to Short Mountain.

I lurked a lot more than I posted in the JG threads but as some others have posted those threads were some of the most fun I've had on this site in a long time. For a short while we seemed to have a unified fanbase and it was pretty awesome. Good times.

Reactions: 3 people
Looks like we are here now, wherever that may be lol

I stumbled out to the FF trying to find this thread again and ended up in the pub. Hope you guys don't mind me lurking as I did through GRU I-XVI. Those people are out of control in the FF.

I think there is a strategy of provocation with an eye towards eliciting bannable responses in the FF forum. Sad.

VN Store

Back